C4: My New Life As A Demon Villainess

John Clentaz is the Duke of the Southland Barziol in the Kingdom of Ernaziya. Living in his mansion with his wife, Duchess Riolasa. They always wanted a child but were never blessed.

That's why they decided to adopt the villainess.

In the novel, Jazaila was lucky that she was adopted by this loving family.

But in the latter part of the novel, the duchess was finally able to carry a child for so many years and that was when Jazaila turned 10.

She was spoiled by her foster parents and they accepted her personality.

They're spoiling her too much that must be why she has such great confidence and pride.

Now that I'm in the duke's mansion I wonder how they truly are.

They've been seeing me, but they only see me every time I sleep.

I even heard the maids laughing at the fact that the two are still too nervous and are shy to meet me eye to eye yet.

Well, I can wait for them.

"Uua"

A room filled with light from the sun, totally different from my father's castle I can barely see a light there.

A crib that is colored pink, with flower designs carved in it.

It even has a gold pebble pasted in the corners of this crib.

Because I couldn't believe it at first, I tried to check if it was real gold the other day so I bit it, and yeah, It is true gold.

Now, I rest assured that I have those in my crib, since you know I might use them- not use but need them if I plan to leave someday.

Keeping those will make me rich! I couldn't even get to hold a single piece of gold in my past life.

I didn't know touching- I meant biting them will make me feel addicted.

But right now...

"Uu~"

I'm so bored!

I'm tired of playing with the stuffed toys! I mean I know my body is of an infant, but my mind is basically a young adult.

I just spend my time thinking deeper about the novel and Jazaila's father.

"Live your life happily, my princess"

That line is still stuck on my mind.

And I've been thinking about it often.

There's no doubt that this is also what he said to the Jazaila in the novel, but did he know that she was not living happily?

In the end, she even died, now how is that living happily?

Though maybe she has already forgotten it since he said that when she was just an infant.

Now, I'm feeling pity for her.

She has a father who was wishing for her happiness, and he even said when she'll turn 18-

Right! The gift-!

But she already died before she became 18...

"..."

I didn't know Jazaila's death was such a bummer, and I kind of felt sad now that I know about her side.

Argh, I'm such an asshole for hating her and being happy about her death.

She has a father treating her like his princess, how lucky.

Jazaila, how about we switch lives-