Prologue

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

_______

Argh!

Because of that witch, I didn't get to have a decent sleep!

Now, I'm even expecting Rine's tantrum.

Reaching for the door of our classroom, I quickly opened it and was welcomed by a tiger who's more ready to speak her complaints.

I raised my hand in front of her face.

"Let's sit first, kay?"

Hearing my question, she quickly nodded and was the first to go to her seat.

I lazily put my bag below my desk as I leaned my back on the chair.

Looking up at the overly excited to spill beans 'rine' I sighed as I slowly nodded.

Being ready for what's coming next.

"That Demon b*tch!"

See? Her mouth is dangerous.

"Can she just die already? Why does she even have to be a demon? It's harder to kill her, she's too annoying argh! That b*tch keeps bothering my prince, curse her!"

Hearing her complaints, I glanced at my classmates who were looking kind of scared of my friend right here.

I just bowed to them and mouthed them sorry for my best friend.

"Hey Shera, say something"

I looked back again at rine who is now anticipating my answer.

(*sigh) I guess I have no choice.

But to be honest, I can agree with everything she said.

"Yeah, she's bad- I mean really bad... You see this?"

I pointed out my dark eyebags.

She nodded with bright eyes.

This topic really is her favorite though she just keeps on cursing the character.

"Because of that witch, I didn't get to sleep at all! I was supposed to stop at chapter 34 but then that witch did something crueler than before that's why she's really evil for causing this"

I explained. Rine Immediately response as she nodded repeatedly saying she can relate to what I said.

"Because of her, the story extends more, and the main characters fought because of her, she's just... argh! If I'm in that story I want to kill her, like right now"

Rine's face hardens as she clenched her fist in front of me.

"Impossible, it's a novel"

I answered and I was anticipating for her to reply quickly but I was only answered by silence.

Curiously, I looked up at her.

She looked at me like she heard something dumb.

"Duh! It is a novel, I'm not that stupid to believe I can be in a novel"

"Right"

I Immediately agreed to what she said.

We then stood up when our teacher walked in.

While watching our teacher since I got bored, I leaned my head to my desk and looked outside our window.

I slapped my forehead when I felt my eyes closing.

I want to sleep right now.

For the first time, I didn't expect to be so attached to a novel.

And now, I'm more stressed out not because of school but because of that novel.

Yeah, like what Rine said.

I want her to die.

_______