C8: My New Life As A Demon Villainess

That smoke that I saw 4 years ago, was the reason why I'm spending more of my time at the library in the duke's mansion.

As I reach four, I've been sneaking secretly to the library every day.

I'm mentally 18 so even though I'm in a body of a four-year-old child I can perfectly read the books stocked in the library though there are some problems like I quite can't understand some of the words since it's too deep for me.

But I can still read.

Letting my curiosity grow, I've had read plenty of books, but none was about the black smoke.

Once, I stumbled through a section in the library and it was called "Wizard and Sorcerers' Section"

Rest assured that no one was there with me, I Immediately took 5 books, not caring where it was from.

Because I was scared that someone might find me here, I hurriedly went through these books.

With the last book that was left for me to read, I stumbled to a page; "curse" that was written there.

I doubt at first that the one I was looking for isn't there but when I saw a picture of the exact black smoke that I saw, I was so happy that I've finally had the right book.

In the book it says, There are different kinds of curses and those curses have different forms of black smoke according to their curse.

Reading that book, I was completely hooked and can't help but also read the other curses even though I don't really need to read them.

'The Curse of Karma'

This is the name of the curse of the black smoke I saw, below it is the picture of the form of the black smoke which is the same thing I saw.

The curse of karma is a curse that misfortune will befall on a person who caused a great sin, this curse will not fell on the sinner but will befall to the second child that the sinner bears.

This curse may lead the person to death, or just great misery it all depends on the sinner's sin.

This curse is rarely planted in this world Because the one who bestows the curse is either dark magic users (who are rare) or immortal creatures.

For a second that last two words made me stop reading, but I continued reading since I was not yet satisfied with what I've read.

If the person who is cursed with the curse of karma is from a royal bloodline... -----.

My eyes widened when I read that sentence. I didn't know such a thing would... it's pretty unfair.

Flipping the page, I stopped when I saw an important message below the last page.

Only wizards, sorcerers, dark magic users, and immortal creatures can see the smoke of a cursed person.

So that's why... This explains all questions I have in my mind for a while now.

I'm the daughter of the demon prince, typically saying I'm an immortal creature that explains why I only can see the black smoke that time and maria can't.

-

Standing before me Is that person, who's cursed with the curse of karma.

A brat like this is cursed? Well, good for him... just joking I didn't expect an arrogant brat will-

Hey, hey...hey.

This brat's holding an acorn like the one that fell in my head.

So, he's the mastermind?