C3: My New Life As A Demon Villainess

Back then when I was still reading the novel, it was always from the heroine's perspective.

And I didn't know much about the villainess's thoughts and background.

Now, That I'm in her body I kind of feel sorry.

When I read the novel I always trash-talked Jazaila, I hated her for the reason of her being annoying.

Maybe it's because when reading the novel, I've thought of myself as the heroine and I was so irritated and annoyed of the villainess.

But I didn't know that on her side, her father was actually very kind, despite being the demon prince.

I also noticed where Jazaila's very scary aura came from and obviously it's from her dad.

I don't want to be on his list when he's not in the mood.

Like right now, I didn't know he has this stupid side.

Like, Really. Stupid.

Who the heck, would fall from a deep cliff?!

Just who?!

Well... the demon prince would.

Glaring at my father's face filled with sweat, he took a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his sweat.

And... who would act so calm after falling? Then again, I thought I was about to die.

I could've died not even reaching 16 yet.

Gosh!

"Hm?"

Father looked at me in question. Then he showed a smile.

No. That won't work with me anymore!

I'm mad. Don't talk to me.

I quickly avoided his look and look somewhere else.

Because of my actions, I heard him chuckle. I felt a cloth dapped in my face he was also wiping my sweat.

I slowly tried to look at him, there he smiled apologetically.

There is only one thing I'm envious of Jazaila and that is having a father like him.

In my past life, my dad died when I was around this age like Jazaila right now.

Still in months of birth.

Because I was a baby at that time, I couldn't remember him taking care of me.

I only get to see a picture of him which was put in front of our tv but when I was in 5th grade my mom throws it away.

All this time, there was only my mom and me but once I was in my 4th grade she changed.

She was invested in some bad habits and started to treat me invincible.

I only get to experience my mother's love for just a short time, I became independent at such an early age.

That's why somehow, I envy Jazaila.

In this life also, somehow, I got to experience being taken care of by a father.

But I didn't expect it to be short.

Even now, I am still shocked by what he said a while ago.

He said that we will get separated once we arrive.

That's when I remembered, Jazaila was an adopted child. The duke and the duchess found Jazaila in front of their door.

I felt sad for her about this.