Ch.9

Word count: 3099

.

.

.

3rd POV:

It didn't take long for both males to finish their breakfast. Izuku had offered to pay at least their drinks when Katsuki was at the cash register, but he didn't have time to even take out his wallet when he was suddenly being pushed out from behind from the alpha. Izuku told Katsuki that he'll make sure to pay him back and he wasn't going to take a 'no' for an answer. All Katsuki did was chuckle at the omegas remark and said he was going to accept it, but he would return it in Izuku's first paycheck without letting the boy know.

The car ride to the company wasn't as awkward or silent than the first time. This time, both of them were conversing about random stuff like their favorite food, color, and hobbies. Katsuki had made sure to initiate the conversation, he wanted to know more about the greenette since they were going to be stuck by the hip almost 24/7. Izuku had answered each question nonchalantly, then subsequently, the conversation shifted to Izuku's past experiences with his other jobs and bosses. But he had to cut the stories short since he noticed that Katsuki was trying to maintain his composure regardless of the small amounts of angry pheromones the alpha was releasing, so he stopped and asked Katsuki the same set of questions.

Iida, for the first time, had enjoyed the car ride. Every time Bakugou and a client were in the same vehicle, the blond would constantly release threatening pheromones or scream at the top of his lunges for no reason. This time, Bakugou was calm and relaxed for the most part, and he mentally thanked the omega for taming the hotheaded alpha. 'Maybe this omega can change Katsuki for the better...?'Nonono, Mr. Bakugou has Miss Utsushimi, she is just as wonderful!' Iida thought as he looked at the two passengers from the rear-view mirror.

Both passengers were engrossed with the conversation they were having that they, once again, hadn't notice the vehicle had stopped at the entrance of the building.

*(Ignore Tony👁️👄👁️. Also, Image it double the size vertically and a sign saying Bakugou Corp. spread across the two pillars. Hopefully that makes sense...)*

)*