Ch.15

Word count: 1430

.
.
.

3rd POV
The two sat quietly facing each other as they ate. Izuku played with his food, picking at it and eating little by little, not glancing once at the alpha in front of him.

So many thoughts were running through his mind. He had easily trusted this alpha. What made him think he wasn't like the rest of them? Sure, Bakugou has been really nice to him till this point, but the times he was unconscious and couldn't remember a thing was what worried him the most. The dreams could also mean something, the way they felt so vivid as if it actually happened. But at the same time, Izuku felt attracted to Katsuki, so it might just be wishful dreaming.

Still, it's something he can't let slip through his mind.

He needs to know everything. Did Mr. Bakugou actually refrain from touching him? From what he has experienced, all alphas are the same, male or female. They prefer to cross boundaries the second you relax next to them. What's also been bugging the omegas mind the most is the time back at the hotel, why did his back and bottom hurt so much? When Izuku first met Katsuki, it was obvious what his intentions were. The man offered an expensive drink, in which he carelessly finished the whole damn bottle!

Not to mention the used tissue paper in the bathroom and the scent that engulfed the entire room. It was certain that he had jacked off in there or something.

"Oi, are you alright? You look pale? " Katsuki's concerned voice disrupted Izuku's flow of thoughts. Katsuki had noticed how Izuku wasn't eating as much, he's only taken a few bites out of his bread and eggs. He knows his food is good, everyone tells him that. So why was Izuku staring at it blankly?

"I'm fine... Just a little tired I guess" Izuku responded without looking up from his plate. He felt uneasy, not sure if it was the right time to ask such questions. If it were true, he'd have to find another job, and that's already difficult itself. Not to mention he has to pay his mother's medical bills soon and he doesn't have much at the moment.

"You can rest here if you'd like, I can take the couch" Bakugou offered, standing up and walking to the sink. He pulled up his sleeves and began to wash the utensils he used.

"It's alright, you've done enough to help me, I don't want to become a bother... " Izuku responded, picking up his pace in eating in order to leave.

'I'll ask him tomorrow... Im so dead tired right now, mentally and physically...' Izuku thought to himself. He really wished he could have enjoyed the meal, but with so much going on, it's impossible.

"Thank you for the food and everything, I'll make sure to work extra hard from now on Mr. Bakugou." The greenette said as he stood up and walked over to the sink to wash his plate.

Katsuki felt irritated as Izuku spoke to him. He had told the green haired boy that he doesn't have to be so formal with him, yet he still does. It shouldn't bother him, but it does so much that it stops him from washing the dishes. He closes the faucet and turn to the omega who was standing there with his plate in hand.

He stood there facing the omega with an obvious scowl across his face. The greenette stood confused, but at the same time a little frightened.

"Are you mad at me or something?" Katsuki asked a little too harshly as he leaned one hand on the counter and the other on his hip. He didn't mean for the question to seem so hostile, but he needs to make it obvious to the omega that he doesn't like being addressed that way.

Everyone calls him that. The word 'Mr' coming from Izuku seems as if they were strangers.

"Why would I Mr. Bakugou?" Izuku asked innocently. He knows that Katsuki had told him to call him by his first name, but he can't be so lax around him at the moment. He's his boss, so he should be more respectful and professional around him no matter what.

"You are aren't you?" The alpha sighed, hanging his head as he thought what got the omega so mad. He did him food. He offered him to stay for another night. He bought him breakfast.... So what was bothering the greenette?

Then it hit him faster than any slap his mother had ever given him-

'Fuck did he find out?! What the fuck am I supposed to say?!?! Apologize?!' Katsuki was panicking, a rare sight for anyone. His eyes widened and skin went pale. Was he going to lose Izuku now??

It had gone quiet for a few minutes now. Izuku stood there more confused than before and concerned. 'Maybe he thinks I'm mad at him for being so formal out of nowhere...' Izuku thought as he bit the inside of his cheek. Although, he doesn't know if he's actually made or not. He has no idea if Katsuki has been lying to him. Maybe he is mad because it all feels to good to be true that a dominant, handsome, and rich alpha like Katsuki is being so nice to him.

To Izuku it all feels unreal.

How he suddenly got a job after having a 'few' drinks with his boss. Which ended up with both of them waking up at a hotel.

How Katsuki was so nice and a bit protective of him when things got out of hand at the meeting.

It almost seems as if Katsuki was interested in him, but it was unlikely. He has a very braty but very beautiful fiancee. Why would he be into Izuku?

Things need to change from now on for the best of both of them in order to create a fair and comfortable working environment.

The things that the alpha has done for him were all so kind and thoughtful. No one has ever been like that to him other than his mom. But it's not right. He appreciates it, but there should be limits to what Bakugou does for him.

"Well...actually Katsuki, I need to tell you something..." Izuku spoke as he noticed that the alpha had gone stiff for far to long that sweat was basically dripping from his forehead onto the ground.

Katsuki swiftly looks up and faces the omega with a serious glare. Katsuki felt relieved that not only did Izuku call him by his first name, but that it seemed that he didn't figure it out yet. But he can't be too sure now...

"What is it?" He questioned as he straighted up, crossing his arms across his chest.

"I know I'm in no position to make rules or demands, but I would like to suggest a few since some would speculate what type of relationship we have." Izuku spoke confidently, placing his dish on the counter and looking up at the blond male.

He needs to make sure he's clear with what he is about to say. In order to have a good working environment, he must set rules, that way, no more confusion or misunderstandings can happen. He's pretty sure many people that were at the meeting that day are making rumors about him and Katsuki.

He literally stopped and rescheduled the meeting because of him. Not to mention the reason why he went into heat so early.

Katsuki looked down at the omega, surprised by the sudden change in attitude. He felt pride at most because people are speaking of him and the omega. He knows he created a scene the day of the meeting,and people all over the building must know of what happened.

Either way, things do need to change. Everything that has happened recently, happened too fast. The lies and the sudden possessiveness and cravings he's had about Izuku has to stop, completely.

His first objective at the moment is to get rid of Camie somehow in order to properly build a relationship with Izuku like courting and scenting, but the lies he's told are a huge setback.

'I need to figure out a solution quick. I can't think of anything that would make these lies forgivable...'

'I'll do that later...'

"Alright,go on..." Katsuki answered, leaning his hip on the counter as he heard the Omega's requests...

To be continued...」

Don't forget to comment and vote!♡

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ