Ch.2

Word count: 2399
.
.
.

Katsuki's P. O. V

"Yo Kat! Who are you staring at?" Kirishima asked as he nudged my shoulder, his eyes roaming around the bar to figure out what had caught my attention.

"The fuck do you you care? " I snarl, taking a sip of my drink, making sure not to take my eyes off a certain bush of green hair.

"Hey don't be like that... I know your looking for a hook up. " He says with a sigh as he leans back on the seat, spreading his arms across the top.

"Don't you think Camie will be super sad if she found out about all of your hook ups?" Kirishima questioned as he took his shot of tequila, slamming it on the round table in front of us.

I finally look away from the omega, giving a side glance towards Kirishima, knowing how he would eventually look for a hookup too once he's drunk. Lucky for him, he's not engaged so he doesn't have to worry about whether being caught...

"It's not like she cares anyways, Im sure she fucks other people when she's away... " I retorted with a scoff finishing my drink, glancing back at the omega. I know she does, she always smells different when she comes from a trip, and by different I mean the smell of another alpha.

Kirishima stays silent for a few seconds, before laughing and shaking his head.

" Sir would you like to bring someone over? " Sero, one of my personal guards asked with a grin.

"Hey! I'm trying to keep him away from that man! " Kirishima yells out with a pout

"He's right Sero, Mr. Bakugou should stay away from hook ups so he can have a good relationship with Ms. Utsushimi! " Iida says as he does his weird chopping hand movement. He's also one of my best bodyguards, and the most annoying one too.

" Oi, soy sauce, give this drink to that  green haired omega that's sitting on the other side of the bar

" Oi, soy sauce, give this drink to that  green haired omega that's sitting on the other side of the bar." I  request as I hand him a shot of my Bewmore whiskey.