Ch.20

.
.
.

Bakugou was an aggressive driver. He sped through the streets, swerving past cars as if he was in a game. He enjoyed the thrill of the force of the engine as he accelerated. Although, he was so distracted racing past cars he hadn't noticed what the current passenger was experiencing.

Izuku was beyond terrified. He gripped his seatbelt so hard his knuckles nearly whitened completely. He wondered if Katsuki was upset hence his driving. He remembers the night before that their car ride was smooth and pleasant. So why was he driving at such high speeds like a maniac! He was also worried a police would catch them and give the alpha a ticket. He thought of releasing some pheromones to signal the alpha to slow down, but he thought against it. He instead shut his eyes and clenched his jaw, nearly biting down his own tongue.

Due to the high speeds Katsuki drove, they arrived in a matter of minutes to their destination. Katsuki hoped off the car like nothing had happened. It took Izuku a few seconds to open his eyes and realize the vechile was no longer moving. He shakingly clicked of his seat belt and reached for the handle. He stumbled on his way out, his legs slightly shaking and head spinning.

"What's wrong, can't handle a little speed?" The other snickered as he watched the omega try to catch his breathe.

"Mr. Katsuki..." Izuku spoke without glancing at the other, his hands on his knees. Katsuki stared with amusement, awaiting for the little one to speak.

"I'm driving us to the office, so please hand over the keys." Izuku said as he extended a hand.

Katsuki quirked his head in amusement, stuffing his hands in his pocket. 'Cute...'

"And before you say anything, take this offer as a way to repay myself for being a few minutes late this morning." Izuku finished as he composed himself up.

Katsuki was a little surprised at the omegas current demeanor. It definitely wasn't the usual shy and awkward. Katsuki scoffed and placed the keys in his hands nonetheless.

"Come on weak knees, we don't have much time." Katsuki said as he walked to the entrance.

'Weak knees?' Izuku thought as he wondered why the sudden nickname. He looked down and saw that his legs were still shaking a bit. He took a deep breath of frustration and let it out as he walked right behind the blonde. He was finally seeing the true colors of Katsuki Bakugou. Who would have known that this man can be two types of people. The kind and caring, to the obnoxious and mean. Although for Izuku it wasn't all that bad, he'd eventually have to get used to it.

~

Both males entered the elegant building with Katsuki leading the way

Both males entered the elegant building with Katsuki leading the way. This was Izuku's first time ever entering a tailor shop. His own suits were actually thrifted by his mother when he got his first job at a office and thinking of having to get rid of them made him a little sad. Either way, it all felt like a new start so he looked forward to all new things.