Ch.18.1

Word Count: 652
.

.

.

3rd POV

"I know you don't like cheap coffee old man, what is it that you want to tell me?" Katsuki spoke as he took a seat infront of the Café.

Masuro kept a straight face as he took a seat. He wasn't mad, but he wasn't happy either. Katsuki noticed this the second Izuku was introduced.

"It's about your personal assistant, Izuku. He's an omega, son..." Masuro said, getting straight to the point. "You know how bad that sounds? Not only that but it would surely bring unwanted attention." Masuro stated with crossed arms.

Katsuki groaned. He knew what this was going to be about. " I think your forgetting the fact that I am indeed engaged? So this worry of yours is a waste of my time." Katsuki answered resting his head on his hand.

"So now you admit you are engaged?" Masuro said raising his brow. Katsuki hated to admit that he was getting married, so Masuro knew he was lying. "What are you up to son? Do you really want to ruin our reputation? You know how hard the Bakugou family worked to get to where we are right now?"

Katsuki's eye began to twitch out of anger. He hated these talks more than anything, especially the one who spoke. It's always about the family and its reputation. He has to do what he is told by the elders and not stray from their sayings. He's had to withstand this type of command the second he was able to read. Katsuki was tired of it all. Anger and frustration is just an understatement of how he actually felt at the moment.

"You now I can't fire him. It'd take me weeks to find another assistant, maybe even months." Katsuki said between gritted teeth.

"Then I suggest we move up the wedding date." A voice sounded from behind Katsuki.

Mitsuki stood there with her hands on her hips looking down on her son.

"Once you and Camie are married, you'll have more than enough help in the office." She said placing her hands on Bakugo's shoulders and slightly massaging them. "You won't need that omega anymore."

Katsuki stiffened at his mother's words. A familiar feeling began to arise at the thought of firing his personal assistant. His inner alpha raging inside and eager to run to the omegas side.

"My poor son is all stressed out! You really are in need of a wife so you can blow off some steam." She chuckled.

Katsuki immediately swatted her hands away. "Hell no! The wedding date is not changing and Izuku is staying with me." Katsuki growled as he ubruptly stood to his feet.

"Izuku is such a beautiful boy dear, he would do great for my fashion line!" Mitsuki said excitingly. She thought the greenette was a gem, literally. She could tell that underneath his unruly hair and cheap clothing was a star. She would definitely want to steal him away from Katsuki once he was fired. "So don't worry about him finding another job-"

"He is not going anywhere! He is the greatest PA I've ever had in a long time, and if you don't like it..." Katsuki growled, "Suck it up." He spat before stomping away.

His parents simply watched as their son walked away. Both of them were used to his insults, but this was different. He actually meant what he said, leaving both parents shocked.

"That fucking brat..." Mitsuki growled, tightening her fist and digging her nails into her own skin.

"Calm down dear..." Masuro said placing a hand on her shoulder. He too was angry but he knew how to withhold it.

"Your pheromones are leaking..." Masuro whispered as he looked around.

Mitsuki took deep breathes as she took a seat. Masuro stood behind her and massaged her neck.

"I'm gonna strangle that child next time I see him.." Mitsuki spoke with a scowl.

¤    ¤    ¤

1/2

To be continued...