☃️LATE Christmas Special🎄

×-×-×-×》THIS IS A SPECIAL《×-×-×-×

~Not really part of the story 'yet'~

3rd Pov:

The building was nearly empty. People hurriedly packed their suitcases, said their goodbyes, and headed out the door and into the snowy night. Everyone was out for Christmas break. Which was a surprise when Katsuki made the announcement. This was the first time he allowed people to go home for the holidays.

So much has changed ever since the Katsuki Bakugou had finally gotten married.

Everyone except for the financing, international and development team stayed behind to celebrate the accomplishment of their new partners in America.

This was huge. A big deal for the company. After so many attempts for approval, expansion and support, they had just sealed the deal with one of the largest companies across the seas. So they all gathered in the largest meeting room on the 47th floor, congratulating each other for their hard work and promising prosperity and wealth for the future.

But something was missing. Or rather someone. The room was a tad quieter than usual, aside from the regular cheers and conversations.

"Hey where's the big man?" Someone asked another. It was clear that neither Katsuki and his partner were present. They had to be there, it was their company after all.

"I don't know man, pretty sure they're packing up for the holidays up in his penthouse." Another answered as they ate.

"But they have to be here so we can all celebrate!" The beta retaliated, clearly drunk after just 3 cups of eggnog.

"Then you go get him, can't you see I'm busy?" The alpha employee stated as he took continuous bites off his fried chicken.

The beta man then took it to himself that he was now responsible in bringing Katsuki and his wife to this celebration. So he stood up, stumbling as he got out of his seat and towards the door. His legs continued to wobble as he made his way to the elevator, but was sober enough to remember the floor of the penthouse.

The man stepped inside and leaned against the railing of the elevator. He then watched as the floor numbers went up.

~At the penthouse ~

"Katsuki are you almost ready? Everyone's waiting for us!" A voice resonated from down stairs as Katsuki layed in bed tired after a long day of greeting people and signing papers. He doesn't want to go to some lame party, he's been celebrated all day. He just want to relax with his love in his arms-

"Katsuki, what are you doing there doing nothing! Come on let's go!"

Bakugou looked over at the door to see his beautiful wife fuming at him to get up. They've changed so much after years of working together, but he can't help to be memorized at their beautiful figure standing at the entrance. They were utterly breathtaking even when they were mad. The way their checks would blush a beautiful rose red sprinkled with little stars to their small and delicate hands holding onto to their hips as they tapped their foot on the ground. And not to forget their beautiful emerald green orbs that glimmered with every blink.

"You look gorgeous..." Bakugou breathed as he continued to eye Izuku from head to toe. He was too memorized to even care that the greenette was not happy.