Ch.17

Word Count: 1515
.
.
.

3rd Pov

The car ride to the airport was silent. Katsuki was completely focused on the road while Izuku was staring out through the passenger window counting street lamps. He felt awkward with what had happened back at the penthouse. His heart fluttered everytime he thought back to that moment.

'I need to stop these feelings...' He kept telling himself always a little frustrated, but those walls he would build were always knocked down by Katsuki's sudden generosity towards him. Hopefully, things can get better now. Bakugou isn't allowed to do such things at work anymore. Although, only problem would be afterwords, when everyone has gone home and there's no one in the building other than him and his boss on the same floor.

"What's wrong?" The other spoke as they had reached a stop light. Izuku looks over at the man, hesitant about what he should tell him. Katsuki seemed to still be focused on the road. He knows that he'll be distracted if he looked over at the omega. "Nothing, it's just... what would your mother say if she saw us both walking in? I mean, I've never met them." The omega spoke fiddling with his fingers. "Not only that, I'm an omega, they'll definitely get the wrong idea."

"Your my assistant, they have to deal with it." Katsuki answered, stepping on the gas as the light turned green.

"Maybe I should stay here, in the car, where it's safer." He spoke gripping his pants slightly.

"Ill have to drag you out then." Katsuki said, chuckling after hearing Izuku gasp lightly.

"You wouldn't! We'd cause a scene!" The omega panicked. At this point Izuku knew the man could be capable of doing anything.

"Then make sure you get out the car. You are bound to meet my parents anyways." Katsuki said, side glancing at the nervous omega.

"But-"

"No buts, you're going with me and that's final." Katsuki stated, speeding up a little.

Midoriya sighed, and mumbled an 'ok' before looking out the window again. He was even more nervous, not knowing how the others would react seeing the alpha and him walk in together was giving him goosebumps. Katsuki was known for his many affairs, so it would be obvious to them that there was more to this employee and employer relationship. So the omega began to mentally prepare himself. Making up a conversation in his mind so he can defend himself just in case. He wasn't going to stand there and let himself be called a whore or gold digger.

...

When they arrived at the airport, Katsuki didn't have time to find a parking spot, so he just parked at the entrance. The security didn't question him or try to stop him the second he saw who the alpha was.

Izuku was hesitant to get out and purposely took his time unbuckling himself. But Bakugou was quite in a hurry, so he opened the omegas door and pulled him from his arm, nearly dragged him out forcefully.

"Come on, they're boarding the plane already." Katsuki said, speed walking while still holding his grip on the omegas wrist. Izuku could barely match the alphas quick pace, two steps from Katsuki where five of his.

"Mr. Bakugou! It'd be faster if you can let go of me!" Izuku said, pulling at the others arm. 'What with him holding onto me all the time!' Izuku thought staring up at the blondes back.

Katsuki completely disregard the omegas words and continued walking. Once he caught sight of his mother, he stopped in his tracks, releasinghis grip at the same time. Izuku bumped into him and looked up confused.