Ch.5

Word count:1532
.
.
.

Izuku P.O.V:

I shift around the comfortable sheets and slowly begin to wake up. I gently rub my eyes open, and instantly feel my head throbbing as I began lifting my head up from bed. That's not the only thing that hurts as I try to sit up straight.

What the hell.... Why does everything hurt...especially my back...

I look around the room and realize I wasn't home. I start to panic and immediately try to get out of bed, but only to fall to the floor as soon as I place one foot on the ground. I suddenly notice that I'm not wearing any of my clothes but a simple bathrobe. Which freaks me out even more.

WAAAAAAA-!?!?! I DON'T REMEMBER HOW I GOT HERE!! WHERE I AM!! WHERE'S MY CLOTHES?!?!

I immediately touch around my neck, thankful that my scent collar was still on...

All of a sudden, as I'm trying to figure out how I got here, I hear shuffling inside a room which I persume to be the bathroom. Panic begins to settle in once again and I instinctively began dragging myself under the bed. Once I was completely out of sight underneath , I face towards the bathroom and see the door open. A pair of black formal dress shoes appear and head straight towards the bed.

I try holding my breathe with my hands as I watch the figure stop and kneel down to look underneath the bed. I shut my eyes closed, frightened of who it might be.

"The hell you doing down there? Get your ass out." The figure responsed. I peek an eye open only to meet red ones. I quickly remember who he is. He invited me over to have a drink with him, but I don't remember what happened after that. I only remember up to where I had tried to leave but I ended up staying.

"W-where a-am I? " I asked finally removing my hands from my mouth.

"Why don't you first get out of there and then I'll tell you" Katsuki answered as he stood up in front of the bed."And you better hurry up I don't have much time left"

I hesitantly start to crawl from under the bed. Once I was completely out, I then again try to get up but only to fail miserably.

" W-why does it hurt...? " I mummbled out looking down at the floor and rubbing my back. I don't remember getting injured or even coming to this place...

Wait?! Why is Mr. Bakugou even here?!

"So I'm guessing you forgot what happened yesterday am I right? " Bakugou questions as he squats down to meet my eye level.

"U-uh yea..." I answered my eyes still glued to the ground.  "Please tell me I didn't do anything stupid, and if I did I'm so sorry! I was told I couldn't hold my liquor and yet I continued!" I apologize as I get on my knees and hands. 🙇

"Heh I don't think you have to apologize for for that, you made my evening interesting. But it's more like you left me unsatisfied..." He said as he got up and streched out his hand to help me up.

Left him unsatisfied? What does he mean by that?

I take his hand and shakingly try to get up, only to be caught by Bakugou as I began to fall again. I hear him chuckle as he grabs me from my waist, making me flush a deep red. He then proceeds to place me on the edge of the bed.