Ch.3

Word count:1491
.
.
.

Izuku P.O.V

"Know each other better? " I say nervously. He's so close right now that I could almost smell his colonge besides his scent, which Is also driving me crazy!

Why does he want to know more about me? Compared to him, I'm a nobody!

"Yea so it can be less awkward. " He says placing an arm around my shoulder. I tense up with the sudden contact. I would usually just push people off when they'd do that, but with him I can't...

Not that I like it! I just feel like he can hunt me down and make sure I don't see the morning light!

"Umm.... What do you want to know?" I mummbled loud enough for him to hear as I fiddle with my thumbs on top of my lap.

"Geez anything at this point... I'm getting bored... " Katsuki says as he drinks his alcohol.

"U-um well... My name is Izuku Midoriya, I'm 20 years old and.....currently unemployed... "

" Is that all you got? Wow never thought you could get more boring. " Katsuki chuckled out, removing his arm from around me to fill another shot glass of whiskey

"Well I did have a job, but the boss of my work place tried to take advantage of me!" I say, remembering what had happened earlier today. I really don't know what to talk about at this point.

"What do you mean take advantage of you? " Katsuki says as he hands me the whiskey.

Before I answer him, I take the shot and slam it on the table.

"He thought that just because I'm an omega and is looking for money, that I'd sleep with him! Like, what the fuck!?" I exclaim, but immediately slapping my mouth shut.

Omg I just cursed in front of him! I wasn't gonna say that but I just got angry at the the moment! Wait I even said I was an omega! Oh (°o°:)ᴼʰᴺᵒ

I look over to Katsuki who has an amused smirk on his face. I blush and turn the other direction.

Dammit, I forgot that he was a alpha!

"So that's why he fired you? 'Cuz you rejected him? " He says giving me a side glance as he takes another sip of his glass.

"Uh yea... " I murmured looking down on my lap with tight fist

He doesn't want to just become friends... I know what typical alphas like him want...

"What company was it? "

"Uh why do you want to know? " I question looking up from my lap with a blank expression

"So I can shut it down. " Katsuki asserted , turning his whole body to me, while placing an arm on the top of the seat, the other one holding his drink on his lap.

"What?! No! There are other people like me working there!" I say as I also turn completely towards him.

I can't have him shut it down! My friends work there!

"So? They can find another job" He says, not taking his eyes off me, making me even more nervous

"W-well, its hard for omegas to find jobs that have good pay wages! *XXX CO. * was just like any other job were the boss wants to sleep with an omega!" I blurt out

God dammit...

"So it was that company huh? Thanks for telling me. " Katsuki grins taking in his drink