Percy

Edited

Today was the first day of senior year at Goode Hihschool, the first time I've stayed at Tehran same high school for two years. Yet as I walked through the doors tomy homeroom Paul, or Mr.Blofis here. He wasn't in the classroom yet and I couls see how that was a goodbye thing because everyone and I mean everyone was staring at them. I could see why, they were flawless, smooth skin almost all of the ramble except for a few, two children with teal eyes were slightly pale, whereas there were twins (or so I assumed) with silver ripped hair and the palest of pale blue eyes with an etremely almost ghostly complexion. Then there was a strawberry blonde boy who was less defined then than the other males in the gorup but ha had dimples and an extremlybboyish look. Next to him was a blonde boy with ice blue eyes with husband arm around another girls shoulders, he had tanned skin and an excellent build, much similar to to the reality eyes boy. The girl with blonde hair down to her waist next to the blonde boy was blushing slightly at what I assumed was the attention. She hid her face behind her curtain bangs her longer hair pulled back slightly in a half-up half-down look bringing attention to her startling brown eyes. The were like hazelnut wih fleck seems of honey, it was startling next to all of the blue eyes but a nice contrast. I quickly shook my head and turned out of the classroom in search of Annabeth who was for going to school here as well, I found her outside of the Pre-Caulc classroom and told her about the kids (who I suspect are Aphrodite kids or some type of monster). She nodded and started to ramble catciig me off guard with the rapid fire questions being asked, how they looked abscess how they acted. I told her everything from start to finish abscess expected her to be shocked but she had had a knowing look on her face.

Edited at 4:28 am 2022

•355 Words•