Sophie

I'm SO SO SO sorry I got my computer taken away and couldn't update! Anyway! Enjoy the next chapter! Please don't start the music yet! I'm sorry I know I'm picky about that-but timing am I right? Also this song is for Sophie not Alvar lol another variation. ONTO THE STORY!

Sophie POV:

Sophie had woken up in a dark room with a single lamp. She could sense three figures in the room, judging by the scuffling noises behind her. Seeing as they had yet to show themselves in front of her she assumed they hadn't realized she was awake. So... might as well just use it to my advantage and gather information. That was what she did, gather information, wait while the Black Swan even controlled her plans, then be their good little puppet and do whatever they wanted! That had to end now before they could even control her thoughts or memories. She remembered the night she and her friends had left for the Black Swan, Oralie that night had given her Kenric's cache. It was his last wish for her to have it, she was instructed never to tell her "creators" and she never did. In fact she never showed it to anyone- well except for the people there that night- and they never told anyone else either. But now... what would they think, their precious Moonlark turning the most dangerous weapon over to their enemy. And that she did,but they would never know the real reason why... maybe one day. But just then she realized someone was shaking her. She gasped.

"Youch! What was that for!" Sophie asked loudly. "I haven't done anything yet!"

"Mhm, sure" Gethen's raspy voice responded. "Nooooothing"

Ruy, surprisingly gave her a kind smile under his mask.  That was what startled her most, the fact that the one who had trapped her all those years was... nice to her. That was the weirdest part overall.

"So who's gonna tell me- why do I have to wear handcuffs. There's a compliment in there somewhere."

"Sure, whatever you say..." Gethen responded smoothly. "There's always a compliment in everything we say or do."

Ruy snickered in background- probably at the expression I was mimicking of Gethen, then is his raspy voice I said:

"Sure, whatever you say..."

Ruy suddenly couldn't take it because he burst out laughing, so hard he knocked his hood off. Sophie slightly gaped at him, at his handsomeness, even though she felt as though she was betraying Keefe. Though to her defense he was more beautiful than most other elves. No inheriting any of his mother's sharp features, his warm smile, and personality truly was the thing that set him and her apart. And maybe that was the true reason she left, but not the only part, there were other things too. Things like the Black Swan telling her she wasn't doing her job right, that she needed to do more, her biological mother Oralie, disappointed in her for not accepting that she was a creation, but she was a person. Not a machine- especially not a killing one. Time to join the Neverseen!