Percy

OMG!!!!!!! 3,083 READS!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Now back to the book!

**Dream**

I was back in a little room with one lamp, there was a girl with tangle blonde hair, that must be Sophie. She was talking no... what was it taunting maybe a person in a dark hooded cloak. There was another person too, one shaking with uncontrollable laughter. Though I couldn't see his face because he was facing away me. From what I could see he had dark brown hair, and a muscular build, maybe 6'1, 6'2. I could see that Sophie was laughing as well, probably at the second figure I'd seen. But just as my perspective shifted to maybe finally see what the figures looked like I snapped out of my dream and shot up in bed...

**End of Dream**

   "Ugh, why do I always wake up just when I'm going to learn something, I complained to myself.

   "Seaweed Brain? Why are you up this late, and complaining I might add," Annabeth asked from the doorway. "Did you have another dream? About the teens?"

I just nodded not ready to speak again, trying to swallow the lump in my throat. Annabeth looked at me concerned not knowing what to do, I'd guess. Finally ready to speak I said, "Yeah, except, my dream was of the girl that went missing. But there was one thing off... she looked, happy there. I don't know why but she was."

Annabeth just sat shocked by the news pondering what could be the change in Sophie's decision about this rebel, no villain group. Well only one way to find out... unfortunately, that way is dreaming again. Wonderful, just what I need. Lets see why Sophie is having... fun with a group of villains.

Sorry for the shorter chapter. I'll try and make them longer.

300 Word Count