Sophie

(Sorry we got kind of off track with the POV'S but were back to normal)

After Keefe and Fitz's big fight Sophie retreated to her room crying. How could Fitz hurt Keefe like that, after all he's been through! Sophie wallowed in her hate tying her emotions into thick chords tying them in the knot under her ribs. All she could think about was the one question she actually wanted to ask Fitz right now 'why, why would you hurt Keefe', was all she wanted to know. Fitz was his best friend, after all they'd been through together Keefe and er deserved to be happy, now they were and Fitz was. What was he? Angry, sad, jealous? She honestly didn't know anymore. She now knew why she couldn't share her secrets with Fitz, they weren't meant to be cognates after all. They were just two friends- if you could even call it that anymore, she thought. Ugh why was this so hard. She couldn't do anything about her emotions, except tie them into thick strands underneath her ribs, though as she kept thinking those strands slowly unraveled unless she stopped them. As she truly thought about how powerless she really was she suddenly felt arms wrapping around her mouth and hands in a vise-like grip. She tried screaming for help anything to get her out of their arms.

Flashback

Sophie shouted and pummeled rocks at the cave wall and let all her aggression out it felt good as the rocks shattered against the wall. After there were no more rocks she started kicking the nearest boulder as hard as she could. After a considerable time she finally sank to the ground her foot throbbing, probably needing ice, and a vile of bruise cruise. She suddenly felt hands wrap around her, pressing a sweet cloth to her mouth. She tried screaming but the sedative was too much. As she slowly started to slip under the sedatives control she saw Dex. With the last of her energy she transmitted "NO" but the sedatives were to much for her to say anymore and the last thing she saw was a cloth pressed to Dex's mouth and him going out cold. Then the darkness swallowed her.

End Flashback

As she remembered the sweet sedatives the very same intoxicating smell hit her nose and she had no strength, no will, she realized, to fight it. So she let the darkness drag her under and sank into the familiar fogginess. But this time, she didn't transmit for help. Knowing they would be better off without her. They were already fighting over her, so why should they fight for her. She was a puppet and no matter how much her friends told her that she didn't have to be what the Black Swan designed her to be but she couldn't really help being the good little Moonlark. And with that bitter thought she sank in the darkness and let all thoughts subside.

Sophie slowly drifted back as the Neverseen took the sweet sedative off her lips(The gag had the sedative on it) and when she came back to consciousness she told the Neverseen everything

Ooh plot twist

See you all next time I update stay amazing and thank you for reading.