Percy

Dream

'Sophie', the blonde boy- no Keefe, called to Sophie the blonde girl. 'Where are you' 'The Neverseen have taken her again', a boy with black hair and teal eyes said, 'No Fitz she can't be gone', Keefe said. 'Guys', asked the boys sister or what he assumed was since they have the same hair and eyes. 'What if she went to what those humans call a Supermarket'  A strawberry blonde boy screamed(our cinnamon roll). 'What Dex', everyone shouted- so his name was Dex. Strange names. 'T- the Neverseen l- left a r- ransom', he said between shaking sobs. Keefe ripped the paper away. 'It says to hail m- my mom', he faltered before saying her name. Strange. 'What Do we do now', the teal eyed girl asked. 'We can't do anything Biana', Fitz told her. 'Sophie is gone'

End Dream

Percy jolted awake after the last sentence that the boy Fitz had said. He then realized that it was still the middle of the night and he couldn't wake everyone up because shortly after that realization he looked at a clock, and saw he had slept for a solid 30 minutes. I got sooooo much sleep. Well since that he might as well wake them up. "Wake up everyone!", he shouted through his megaphone- wait- when did he get a megaphone? Oh well I'll figure it out later(Guys I'm sorry about kind of switching from First to Third person POV it's not on purpose). "What's going on Percy?", Annabeth asked. "We've only been asleep HALF AN HOUR! Why did you wake us up?!" "I had a dream. It was of those kids we fought on the street. I found out their names." "Everyone sit!", Jason ordered. "I'm getting drinks(soda) so we won't be entirely asleep." "OK now that were soooooo excited to hear about my dream we can get started!", I said with heavy sarcasm dripping from my tone. "It started like......"

Ooh cliffhangers thank you all for reading again, I really appreciate it! Have a good night!