Sophie

Flashback

As Fitz levitated me and the boys sword out of his grasp, and to his side Keefe floated off the ground and threw his arsenal of goblin throwing stars and daggers at the boy and his friend. But they all managed to flee to the other side of the street and and come running back and attack with their own weapons. As they charged towards us we ran with all our channeling energy.

End Flashback

We ran all the way back to our huge mansion that we bought thanks to Mr. Forkle and a little birthfund withdrawal. "So is it just me or did it look like they had special abilities?", Keefe asked as they made their way into the kitchen. "Cause I swear I say that Percy guy control a fist of water." "It wasn't just you. He pulled his sword back to his pocket too, maybe he is a coungerer and a hydro kinetic, it is possible to have more than special ability. Just look at Sophie.", Fitz said. "Besides why would they want to follow us anyway- you don't think their part of the Neverseen do you?" "No why would they not just attack us at that school we went to?" "True." "Well its almost dinner I should start cooking. You can start a movie in the movie theater if you want.", Sophie cut in. "Tofu for dinner!"

(Their private movie theater

(Their private movie theater.) I know I haven't been good at giving pictures so here is one of their mansion.

) I know I haven't been good at giving pictures so here is one of their mansion

Thank you sooooo much for reading updates soon luv you all!