Percy

The most powerful monsters ever created by Tartarus... 

As Annabeth rattled off suggestion after suggestion but quickly took it back saying "no they already fly so that wouldn't work" or "but that is not the right technique". So Percy started thinking of something that might work(but as usual he wasn't sure) so he spoke, "What if their not human, not monsters, or demigods? What if their something else?" Everyone stared at him speechless. "Y-you said something smart.", Leo breathed. "You sound surprised! I'm not dumb I've just been withholding wisdom!", I retorted.  Well that was mean I internally ranted how come every on seems to think I can't say anything smart. I'm not stupid, I just need to learn a lot about things outside of fighting; but because of my ADD I can't focus well. As I was internally ranting Annabeth was strategizing about my ever great idea. And I was wallowing in Leo's annoying and mean remark until Jason asked if we should set a trap using his wind power. "What if I use my water to form a bubble around them and you float them off the ground?", I asked. "Yeah that could work. What if they use what looked like the floating trick the guy with teal eyes did and that blonde guy deflected your water with nothing in his hands(Telekinesis)." "Yeah that could be a problem."