Sophie

Ruy and me were still cracking up at Gethen and my impression of him. He was just standing there a scowl on his face but everyone else in the room could see his lips twitching slightly upwards. I knew someone would eventually figure out what I'd done, but now was the time to have some fun, laugh at frenemies, and smile, actually smile for once.  But soon enough everyone's laughter died down, and that eerie red glow was back. Back on scaring even me, just a little  because just moments earlier I was laughing and that same tint of red hat lit the room was gone, replaced by a cheerful white glow. Now it was time for my questioning and I was honestly hoping I could crack another joke and the angry red hue would be gone from my skin. But alas no opportunity presented itself, and I had to listen to Gethen rant on about how he could not believe me about wanting to leave the Black Swan. So again I was left trying to explain why I wanted to leave. No such luck, instead he continued to question me, and Ruy even tried to convince him to stop, when he raised his hand to my face. I then could not stop a stubborn tear slipping down and tat was when Ruy did intervene. He then -very surprisingly- wiped my tear away and helped me up from the floor where Gethen had pushed me over. That's when I knew, not all of the people here were truly devoted, not all of them were villains. And that was probably the scariest revelation I'd ever had.

I finally updated! Hope you like it and everything! Comment please! I'm open to constructive criticism. Stay beautiful! 

195 Word Count