Sophie & Keefe

(A/N)

So guys I read a sokeefe fanfic and I now ship it so SOPHITZ BREAKUP!!!

(A/N END)

Sophie POV

"Fitz- I think we need to talk.", Sophie stated on her way to the house. "Sure Soph what is it?" "Well Fitz I don't like you anymore- so I think we should breakup." I flinched and hid my face as I waited for his response. "Why, that's my only question. Why?", Fitz asked. "WeeeeellImaybefoundoutIlikKeefe", I blurted out. "Uh a little slower this time.", Fitz demanded.(Being his usual jerk he freaks out) "I like Keefe-" "WHY THAT BRAT HAS MOMMY AND DADDY ISSUES AND HE CAN'T EVEN FIGURE OUT HIS OWN EMOTIONS AND HE'S A FRIKIN' EMPATH!!!!!!!!" "Well you don't have be such a brat about or as rude!", Sophie said as she turned and stormed off. "YOU'LL REGRET THIS!", Fitz shouted after her. "YOU SURE?", she called back.

"Keefe, Keefe let me in! Now Keefe!", Sophie called through his door

"Keefe, Keefe let me in! Now Keefe!", Sophie called through his door. "Coming Foster!", he called back. She heard multiple crashes and bumps. "Foster, whats so urgent?!", he asked rushing out holding a throwing star, with hastily thrown on armor. Huh that must of been the crashes. "Keefe- KeefeIloveyou!" "Uh what?" "Keefe I broke up with Fitz-" "Because?", Keefe asked noticing her pause. "Because I- love you!", Sophie blurted. 

Keefe POV

"Because I- I love you!", Sophie blurted. "Wow", I breathed. "Sophie- I love you too.", I responded. "I've been trying to tell you since I met you." Sophie opened her mouth to respond but before she could I gently put my lips on hers. She didn't pull back but she tensed, I felt I had done something wrong. But after a second she melted into the kiss. 

'Wow she is an amazing kisser' I thought. "Wow, thank you Keefe!", Sophie said. "That was amazing." "Thank you I try.", I said flipping my hair. "Are you crying,(Quote Shannon here) you're supposed to do that when bad things happen Foster."(End quote) Sophie sniffled, "I know, but I just-" Her sentence choked off with more tears. "You just what Foster?", I asked. "Well  just told Fitz we should breakup and told him I liked you and-(More sniffles) and he was just so angry, and I'm afraid he's going to hurt you.", Sophie finished. "He won't Foster. I promise.", though there was no way he could justify that statement. "You promise." "I promise, Foster I promise." "Good! You better be safe around him.", Sophie said drying her tears, and blowing her nose on a handkerchief. "Lets go inside." "OK", Sophie said.

Third Person

And they were happy as that happened Fitz raced against the wind to Keefe's room. As he raged Keefe and Sophie were having the best moments just being together.

BYE EVERYONE HAVE A GOOD NIGHT!!:):):)