Percy

Edited

I stared in awe at the girl who in a split second knew the answer of the top of her head, even Annabeth couldn't manage that! I raced it if class the second it was over and impatiently tapped my foot as I anxiously lingered outside of my girlfriends math classroom. As soon as she merged she noticed me and ushered me away she noticed my anxiousness and immediately gestures for me to continue on with what happened.

"The girl wig blonde hair brown eyes," I asked and Annie nodded. "Well get this, girls a genius, knew the square root of 23.79 without even trying didn't pay attention at all during class and knew by the answer right away! And her ruined too, Keene was his name to the girl, Sophie, that she should be more careful, he said an I quote: 'we wouldn't want people to find out, it's dangerous' And then they walked away to the next class!"

Annie looked concerned grey eyes shining with concentration as she focused straight ahead and slowly began pacing back and forth muttering to herself.

"Athena or Hephaestus," she finally said. "Hephaestus is good with square roots and measurements and Athena's because well... wisdom."

I nodded slowly then my head snapped to the left as I caught sight of the girls core group from earlier. I nodded my head in their direction as a symbol to approach them and so we did. And when we did you couldn't believe what we heard...