Sophie

Edited

P.E. Had been wonderful. I had fallen into an athletic lifestyle, I ran every morning and lifted, thanks Edaline (her Counjuring does wonders). I was more lean that built like the boys, Biana was the same stature as when we first met. I enjoyed running and moving, spinning and flipping in the air until I was too tired to do anything but sit. Keefe joined me every morning soon after we moved into the new house. Forkle had added a large fully functioning gym, Keefe lifted I ran, I lifted Keefe conditioned. Fitz never really worked with the gym instead deciding to do everything else. He fell into new habits, he swam now, I had 'gotten hotter' in Keefe's words. He said I looked better in human clothes I had rolled my eyes and continued grocery shopping. It had soon become a schedule, 5:30 train with Keefe, 6:30 make breakfast eat at 7:00. 7:30 go to school, 3:30 go home. In our free time Keefe and I played the video games I had taught him, Dex laughed at them and went off to improve their software, Biana perked up whenever we made dinner but the rest of the time was re-doing her makeup or hanging out with Fitz and Dex. Fitz always went outside to swim after school, he gained more of a swimmers body, Biana when hanging out with him, would either watch or throw things at him until he got out. When with Dex the would make elixirs for Iggy, who had joined them, or gadgets for fighting the Neverseen.

"Keefe stop that," I nearly shouted at him as he put his arms around my shoulders hugging me from behind as we walked to our lockers. "That's annoying! We have to go to physics, then we can go home."

"Why are we going to physics," me mumbled still walking and hugging me. "We both know it's not correct!"

"This is the human world Keefe," I whispered right back. "We have to obey their rules, believe what they believe."

He grumbled a bit more but released me and nodded unlocking his locker next to mine. We both put out P.E. bags away and walked to physics. Halfway down the hall Keefe took my hand in his own, I glared at him half-heartedly but did not pull away basically dragging him to the class.

Class went smoothly and everyone was happily chatting as we walked down the king road to our house. Keefe had somewhere along the way slung his arm over my shoulder and ended up basically side hugging me for ten minutes until we got to our house the iron gates swinging open as I licked the DNA strip. This human this isn't going so bad, it made me realize how much I really missed being a normal kid walking home from school. I had no friends then but still, it was nice just being normal, if only until we find Gisela, Fintin and their accomplices.

This want as bad as everyone thought, maybe the next few months we're here will be nice, the past two weeks were.

*529 Words*