Thirty Three😚

I looked up at carlos

"so"i said awkardly playing with my fingers. "whats wrong baby girl"i sighed.

"just dont know about this"he nodded.

"I get it"I sighed. "I don't want it to be awkward between us"he kissed my cheek. "It won't"he got up and walked out.

 "It won't"he got up and walked out

"Aye ken"Kendell looked at me. "Call went and see how my son doing"he mugged me.

"Key word mutha fucka yo son"I shook my head. "Come on mane I'll pay yo ass"he smiled then went to her contact.

"Hey sis"he said as she smiled. "Heyyyy"he looked around "how my nephew doing"she put her stomach in the camera.

I felt my heart beat again.I miss talking to my son.

"He okay I just...nevermind" he shook his head. "Nah say it"she took a deep breath.

"It's kentrell I just want him to do right by king the way he do with kayden taylin kamron and kamiri"he nodded.

"Sus he is he gon love king just like any of his other kids"she started smiling.

"Well if you talk to him can you send him my ultrasound" he nodded then got a text message.

"Ight I'll tell him i love you sis"she smiled "I love you too"then she hung up.

He handed me his phone.

"That's my 6th son"I said smiling. "What you looking at"yaya said with three. "Winter ultrasound"she rolled her eyes.

"Why you smiling tho"I shook my head not listening to her.

I been waiting to see these mutha fuckas for months.

"Yaya stop tripping that his son not yours"she sighed and mumbled under her breath.

I'm back.

I looked around the house and looked in winter room.

"Rasheeda"I yelled.

"Where is winter"i said. "I kicked her ass out"I felt myself getting angry. "Why"I said getting closer.

"Because she got pregnant by kentrell why do you care anyway you never cared for her"i chocked her.

"She had better pussy rasheeda"I said.she hit my arms.

"K-Kirk stop it"I threw her on the floor. "Fucking bitch"I said then walked away.
________
What y'all think🥴