Four😚

Me and kentrell was sitting down on the beach

"Why don't you just put your music out there it really good"I said to him.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"I just don't think people would like my shit"I looked at him. "I like your music it's actually good"he smiled.

I never actually seen him smile.

"Aye so what's up with you"I looked over at here. "What you mean"he gave me a dull look.

"Why you ain't go home yet it's like 10 sum"I shook my head.

"I just don't want to be at that house alone"he grabbed my hands.

"Look shawty yeen gotta hide from me aight so if you got some shii going on tell me baby girl"I sighed and blush at him.

I placed my head down on his shoulder. "My step dad Kirk is molesting me and I feel as if my mother knows and won't do anything"I said crying.

He wiped my tears and looked at me.

"You can stay with me for a little how long yo moms gon be gone"I looked at him.

"Three months"he shook his head and made us stand up.

"Let's get home"he laughed I nodded.

I looked at the time. "Whea the hell is kentrell"my momma said.

"He left out with winter"she shook her head.

"That little girl is no good for him"I rolled my eyes and looked at her.

"You only know what her mother told you and she might not even be telling the truth"I told her then she walked away.

I heard the door open.

"Aye momma was looking for you"he shrugged then pulled winter upstairs with him.