Seven😚

"Come here baby girl"I climbed over the arm rest and sat in his lap

"It's okay I promise I just wish I could do something"I cried in his chest. "I'm sorry I didn't call before"he nodded and rubbed my back.

"Baby girl is not your fucking fault I don't wanna ever hea' you say it is"I nodded then he grabbed my arm.

"How long you been doing this"he said looking at my cuts.

"Since I was in eight grade"he gave me a kiss then looked at me.

"For the pass 2 weeks and a half I known you,you make it feel like 20 years"I cried then looked at him.

"You gotta go hard baby girl I know you do and I want you to be mines and before I do I want us to be honest with each other okay baby girl"I nodded then took a breathe.

"He's very abusive he tried to rape me once but I screamed making my mother come in and she didn't see anything.He does this when my mother go on business trips and I tried to tell her but she didn't believe me"a tear feel from my face.

"Baby girl I believe you"I laid in his chest.

"Then I started cutting cause I didn't have nobody at the time but when I met you I was happy" I looked at him.

"But he told me I could see you anymore and he make sure of that because he's a fucking police officer"I said then laid down.

I looked down to see she was sleep.

So I just drove with her on my lap. I got a call from my baby momma.

"Wassam"I said.

"You need to come get Kayden I gotta go somewhere for the week"I sighed then gave her an okay.

This girl really went to sleep on me while I'm driving.

I gave a soft laugh the drove to my baby momma house.
___
"Yea I'm outside"I said then tapped winter.

"Baby girl you gotta get up"she looked at me. "No Kenny I'm sleepy"she whined.

I kissed her. "My son bout to get in the car"she looked at me and got over in her seat. "We can lay down when We get home"she nodded then nisha brought out my son Kayden. "Daddy"he yelled.

"Wassam draco aye put him in that car seat right"she rolled her eyes.

After she was done and closed the door I pulled off.
___
"Daddy who that"draco ask as winter slept.

"That's winter"he smiled and looked at me. "She pretty"I winked and nodded.

"I know now ima put you in uncle ken room"he nodded then laid on my chest and yawned.

"Here take him with you I got winter in there"kendell took him and I went back in my room and locked the door.

"Baby girl"she hummed in response.

"Get up"she sighed and got up. "I'm tired"she pouted.

"Come here" she crawled to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "You so sexy"she blushed.

"Stop"she said covering her face.

"You mines now"I kissed her lips and smiled. "That's never gonna get old"I said.

"Can we go to sleep yet I'm tired"I nodded and got on the bed as she laid on top of me.