Twenty Nine😚

*2 weeks later*

I grabbed quan up

I grabbed quan up. "The fuck you mean she ain't been hea in 2 weeks"he mugged me.

"Nigga she ain't been hea the fuck"I threw him to the ground. "She fucking 6 months pregnant why the fuck you ain't go looking for ha"I said.

Ben and them pulled me back.

"All this arguing ain't gon solve shit"baby joe said.

"Yb she like my lil sister nigga you think ion worry bout ha"quan said.

"She blocked me too I'm worried bout yo baby too nigga that's my lil cousin"I breathe in and out.

"I need a blunt"I said then lit the blunt.

"She blocked yall niggas too"I asked them. They nodded and I sighed. "My nigga wat did you do"I rubbed the back of my neck.

"I told ha bout me and Arabian"they shook they heads.

"Nigga you so fucking Stupid"quan said smoking the blunt.

"How"I asked.

"It's winter you just got her back then she comes back to hear you got another bitch pregnant my nigga that's two females"kd said smacking my head.

"I was being honest with her"Ben smoked the blunt.

"And being honest got yo son took away from you this why I be lying to these hoes"kd said then they all started laughing.

"Aye nigga shut up it ain't a time to be jocing around"I said.

I been at Jania house fa two weeks now and I plan on getting me own with some of my connections

"Girl how's kacey"I asked. "He is okay"I smiled.

"Winter stop being like that"I laughed. "Would you stay after he got two females pregnant" she looked at me.

"I'm looking at one of the females so it ain't that bad"she said. "Bitch"I said laughing.
_______

nba_youngboy:I don't know what to say but BABY IM SO FUCKING SORRY I can't imagine how you feeling I neva meant to hurt you so many times😫I love you winter you and my son I hate to come to the internet about this shit but I can't sleep with you h...

nba_youngboy:I don't know what to say but BABY IM SO FUCKING SORRY I can't imagine how you feeling I neva meant to hurt you so many times😫I love you winter you and my son I hate to come to the internet about this shit but I can't sleep with you holding me I can't sleep with out feeling my son moving in yo stomach I don't how I would react if you went out and did what I did to me💍💔I don't wanna lose you your the best thing I had and I lose it come back baby I promise💚
_________
"Girl he loves you"I nodded.

"Sis he hurt me too many times"I said.She Hugged me and I cried a little "I just want him to grow up and realize what he has"she nodded then continued to hug me.

"Im here I promise"she said.