Fifteen😚

"So your pregnant"my mother yelled

"So your pregnant"my mother yelled.I looked at her with pure fright.

"No that's not what I said"I panicked and stood up. "Winter are you fucking pregnant"she yelled.

I nodded slowly.

"By who kentrell no good ass"teelee jumped up. "Yeen gon talk bout my brother"I ran to her and grabbed her.

"How bout all of y'all leave my damn house"she said.

"Including you"she pointed to me and I started to cry.I walked upstairs and grabbed my bags.

As I was packing I heard teelee yelling.

I finish packing and walked downstairs. "Give me yo bag winter"Beenie said.I gave my bags to him while teelee grabbed my hand.

"You wrong as fuck Ms.Rasheeda"she said then we left out.

Rasheeda"she said then we left out

I sat in the living playing 2k. "Aye"Ben said running through the door. "Wassam"he looked at me.

He was tryna catch his breath. "Bruh...winter she...she"she said I looked at him.

"She what mother fucker"I said.winter walked in along with the others.

"Winter tell him now"teelee said.She looked at me. "Can we talk"she asked.I nodded then walked upstairs.

Once we got to my room.She closed then door and looked at me.

She broke down crying. "Winter what's wrong"she looked up at me and sighed. "Every since we broke up my life has been pure hell but there's one good thing out of it"she said.

She pulled two pregnancy test out.

"You for real" She nodded.I hugged her tightly.

"I love you so much guh"I kissed her lips then she looked at me crying. "Uhm My mother kicked me out"I looked at her.

"Then you and the baby can live with me"she shook her head. "I don't wanna take up all y'all space"she spoke quietly.

"It's not a discussion"I said then looked at the test. "My fifth kid"I said laughing. "I'm so sorry I didn't believe you mane"she nodded.

"It's okay"I looked at her then shook my head. "Why yeen call me when he was hitting you"I asked.

"Cause I knew you wasn't gon answer"she spoke.

"Come hea"she came on side me.

"Nothing in this world is going to make me let a nigga hit you ya heard"she looked at me wit big eyes.

I hugged her then kissed her lips. "I missed you so much"I rubbed her belly.

"I missed you too"she was hugging my side. "And don't think you off the hook either"she said.

"Who's nene"she asked.

"It's the girl I was fucking with after you but I'll drop ha for you any day"she nodded and hugged me.

"But no kentrell stay with nene if that's what your in"I nodded then she walked out.