Seventeen😚

"Aye say yb a trip"Ben said

"Aye say yb a trip"Ben said. Winter at her chips and smiled. "What you talm bout"I asked.

He looked at winter then we started laughing.Winter started pouting.

"What's wrong"she ate her last bag of chips. "Can you go get more"she looked at me.

"I'm bout to go to the studio winter"she started to cry. "You can still get my chips is not that hard"kd side eyed her.

"I know she ain't crying"Baby Joe started laughing then she looked away. I took a picture as she laid down.

"Where yo clothes"three asked her. "I'm comfortable y'all in my room"she said I laughed.

"Winter come here"I said rubbing down my face.

She sat next to me and pouted. "Ima buy yo shit when I get back Ight"she nodded.

"She a big ass baby"kd said. "Jania here"my momm told me. Winter looked at me and moved over by the window.

"Fuck"I got up and walked out.h

"Winter you Ight"she nodded and rubbed her belly

"Can I borrow one of y'all keys"she asked quietly.

Teelee nodded and gave her the keys. Me and Baby Joe walked downstairs with her.

"Whea you going"yb asked her.She rolled her eyes and we left.

"Winter stop acting like that"she looked at me and laughed. "I'm not acting like nothing"she said
___

 "I'm not acting like nothing"she said___

"No girl I don't"I rubbed my stomach.Kentrell stared at me and smiled. "Aye can everyone leave I wanna talk to winter alone"he said.

They left and he came in front of me then started keeling.

He lifted up my shirt and kissed my stomach.

He looked up at me then sighed. "Jania pregnant"I shook my head. "She a month before you"I looked at him.

"Really kentrell"I said looking down.I shed a tear.

"I'm so sorry I didn't wanna hold that anymore"I nodded and rubbed my stomach.

"Can I talk to my seed"I nodded and he smiled.

"I love you so much I just wish mommy would forgive me"he said.

"I love you and you don't have to worry about nothing I got you and mommy forever"he kissed my stomach then my head.

"Can you sleep in here wit me tonight"I nodded and put on my shorts. "Im going on tour I want you to come"he spoke.

"I don't know"he shrugged.

"It don't matter I'm taking you away"he said.He ran up and picked me up.

"Kentrell"I yelled laughing. "I'm dropping jania I want my wife back"I looked at him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"You never lost me baby"I kissed his lips. "God I missed you"he said pulling up my shirt.