Twenty Five😚

I walked inside quan house then looked at him

"You sure you want me to stay here I can always get a hotel"he mugged me then walked me to a room.

"This whea you stay"He said.

"I'll take you to go get your shit later"i nodded then he kissed my head and walked away.

I sat on the bed and watched tv.

"Well it's me and you.baby kentrell"I never understood why we call the baby that but we do.

"I love you baby"I smiled.I rubbed my belly "I really want you to be a boy lowkey"I got up and looked for quan.

"Quan"I said quietly.

"Yea"he had company about 2 boys and 1 girl. "Ghee I know you ain't fucking her"the girl said.

"Shorty that's my whole cousin"I stood there.

"Can you take me so I can go get my clothes"he nodded. "Give me twenty mins winter"I nodded then walked back to the room.

 "Give me twenty mins winter"I nodded then walked back to the room

"Man shut the fuck up"I said to everyone.

"This is the second time you fuck mean shut up we telling you the truth"kendell yelled.

"Why the fuck you so worried about ha huh"he shook his head. "You don't een realize how much that girl love you"with that he walked off.

"Kentrell you know you wrong"I sighed.

"I was doing so good I wasn't cheating or nothing but I just can't handle my liquor"I spoke nearly crying.

"Ion neva wanted to hurt her she been through too much"teelee rubbed my back.

"Everyone makes mistakes"I shook my head.

"I promised I wouldn't cheat on her"she nodded and looked at me.

"I just miss my baby both of them"I sighed then walked out and did what I did best and was go to the studio and rap about how I feel.
____
"You the one I want baby you the one I need Steady tryna win over your love"I rapped.

I continue to rap when I said a part louder then I should.

"Come hea give me a kiss no fuck that shit, how you been"then I thought about winter.

I tried to call her.

'Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message system at the tone, please record your message'

"Hey it's Kentrell call back"I said then hung up.

I looked at the phone and two minutes later she called.

"Hey I miss you so much"I said then let her talk. "Can you come outside the studio I wanna come get my things"I gave a soft 'yea'.

I hung up and walked outside.

"Hey baby girl"she tried to hide her smiled.

"Can you take me to your house so I can get my things I didn't wanna bring my cousin in your house"I nodded then looked at her.

"Can I have a hug"she nodded and hugged me.

"So how's the baby"she grabbed my hand and placed it on her stomach.

"Im starting to get little pains but it's okay"I rubbed her stomach and looked at her eyes.

"Can you give me a third chance"I pleaded.

"Kentrell I love you I swear but I can't be dumb for you if you cheat once you'll do it again"she said.

"We can co parent the baby together but that's it"I nodded then hugged her.

"I love you baby girl"I felt her shed a few tears. "I love you too KennyBear"