One😚

Winter💍

I'm Winter Love

I'm Winter Love.I'm 16 years old also I'm from Chicago but I moved to Baton Rouge.

I'm not your average girl.I love to play games and everything.I live with my mother but I would usually go see my mothers friend Sherhonda Gaulden.

My mother and sherhonda was friends for nearly twenty years.I hear she had kids but I only know of teelee her daughter who is my best friend.

"Winter"my mother called.

I walked downstairs. "Well hello Rasheeda Buckner"I said laughing.

"Winter don't play with me"she said then I walked up to her and kissed her cheek

"Winter don't play with me"she said then I walked up to her and kissed her cheek. "You kno im playing ma"she push me away while i sat down on my phone.

"So sherhonda coming over"I smiled.

"And she bringing her sons"I raised an eyebrow.

"She only got a daughter"she shook her head and I nodded. "You'll meet them when they get here"I nodded then walked away.
__
"Winter come here"I sighed and walked downstairs.

I seen Ms.Sheronda and teelee. "Hey girl"I said running towards her.

"Girl this my brother Kentrell and Kendall"I looked at them and nodded.

"I'm winter"the boy who I'm assuming named kentrell had smiled at me and I gave him a smile in return.

"Winter kentrell going to your school aren't you a sophomore as well"I nodded. "Aye maybe I could show you around on Monday"I said.

He nodded then walked away.

Mysterious.

*********
Ion know how I feel about this.