Thirty Six😚

*2 weeks later*

I'm sorry baby king I swea mommy never meant to get you in any of this you don't deserve it

I rubbed my stomach and looked at wall I been trapped in this room for 2 weeks.

Why hasn't nobody looked for me yet.

"Winter"I heard I back away to the corner. "Hey baby girl"he said I looked at him. "Your crazy"I yelled.

"I'm crazy for you though"he said frowning.

"Why are you doing this" I cried. "Because why should he be the first to give you a child"I looked at him with wide eyes.

"No no no Christian don't you come near me or my baby" I said panicking.

"Stop your going to hurt Cj"I looked at him like he was crazy. "No bitch ain't no cj this is kentrell son whether you like it or not"I said.

 "No bitch ain't no cj this is kentrell son whether you like it or not"I said

"Why winter not picking up my fucking phone calls"Jania said rushing in.I stood up and looked at her.

"Jania calm down what's wrong" I held her stomach as she breathe heavily.

"Winter hasn't answered my call in 2 weeks"she said starting to cry. "Jania calm down ima find her Ight"I said.

She wiped her face and nodded "promise" I nodded.

"Just go home and feed kacey"she nodded and looked at yaya up and down.

"Mhm okay kentrell"she left out and I sat on my couch with my head in my hands.
____________
Running out of ideas