Five😚

"I don't have to tell her that she not ma guh"I said to Ben as we sat in the lunch room

I shrugged my shoulders. "Thea' she go"I said as winter came and gave me a hug.

"Yhu straight"I asked looking down at her small figure.

She nodded and looked at everyone.

"Aye this Ben,Baby Joe,Kd,Boomer,and three"she held on to me tight and waved

"Hi I'm winter"she said shyly.

I smiled to myself and looked at them. "Well Aight yb y'all be straight"three said then I dapped them up as they left.

"You stay over again"she shook her head.

"Kentrell we just met and I don't want yo momma thinking I'm easy"I smacked my lips.

"Who cares about her opinion and besides yo momma ain't at home and I don't trust that Kirk nigga"she looked up at me blankly.

"Gimme kiss"she pouted.

"I gotta go to class"I laughed. "Then give me a kiss"she kissed my lips then tried to walk off.Then I kissed her lips.

"Okay kentrell"she whined. I smiled then let her go.

I smiled then walked down the hallway

Kentrell don't understand sherhonda already think I'm not good enough for him.

I heard her tell kendell that when me and kentrell was outside the door.I don't understand why she don't like me.

I walked into my class and sat down in my chair. "Say you aight"who I'm guessing name is Ben.

"Yea I'm okay thank you"he nodded then I looked at the teacher.

"Ms.Love can you come up to the board to solve the problem"I nodded and walked up to board.
___
I sat at the lunch table and seen on instagram kentrell was with 4 little boys.

They so cute.

"nba youngboy with his sons so cute"I read the caption out loud.

This nigga got kids and famous.I don't really care that he famous but he got kids. "Wassam winter"he said walking towards me.

"Kentrell what's this"I said showing him the picture.

"I was going to break it down for you but now wasn't the time and I wanted us to get to know each other before"I nodded then look at him.

"Their adorable"he smiled then sat next to me. "That's kayden but I call him draco,That's Taylin or taytay that's Kamari k3 and that's Kamron baby k"I smiled at him.

"Kayden looks exactly like you"he laughed then kissed my head. "I gotta go okay"I nodded. "Go to the parking lot when we get out I'm taking you home"he said.

"Okay"I spoke softly.
___
"Aye call me if he do some yeen like aight"I nodded then he looked at me.

"Gimme a kiss"I kissed his lips. "Ima FaceTime you later aight?"I nodded then got out the car and walked towards the house.

I opened the door and seen Kirk.

I gave a hard sighed and looked at him.

"So who is that"I rolled my eyes and walked away. "That's kentrell"he grabbed my hair.

"I don't ever wanna see him again you got that"I cried and gave a weak nod.

After he let me go I ran upstairs and closed and locked my door. "I hate this house and this world I wanna leave"and I took my blade out. And did want I did best.