Thirty Nine😚

*a week later*

I looked at my phone waiting on that message that they was outside wit king

"Nigga calm down shit" I looked at kd. "Shit I can't I get to see my boy"I laughed and looked at joe.

"Say i needa blunt"I said taking it from Ben.

"aye nigga dont be taking shit from me son"i looked at him and laughed.Then smiled as i thought about my son.

"where draco and 'em at I want them to meet they brother"kd went to the back to go get them and i seen my phone says they was outside.

I rushed to the door and seen them. 

"wassam"i said then let them in.And there she was looking good as good can be.I smiled nervously while everyone greeted her and the boys.

"winter"draco yelled then hugged her legs.

She walks towards me and king smiles widely.I grabbed him and hugged him carefully."hey guys give them some privacy"Nene said.

Everyone left and me and winter sat on the couch.

"look im sorry i ran you away and i was too childish to realize what I had in front of me.She nodded that doesn't matter all that matters is that you get a bond with your youngest son"she said.

I looked at king and smiled.

"can he stay here for a night or two"i asked.She shrugged her shoulders as king played with my earrings.

"sorry he does that alot"she giggled the grabbed him making me winced in pain. "whos that baby boy"i smiled. "so whens his birthday"i asked.

"march 18 my lil pisces baby boy"he laughed then thats where i knew he was mine. "so you and that lil yellow nigga a thing"she nodded. 

"yea him,quan and nene convince me into letting you see king"she said honestly.

"so where did you go after you left me"i asked. "well me and nene found me an apartments in chicago then after a few months my ex came and saw me and he ask can we get back together and i told him im only focus on me and my son then i guess he didn't like that answer so he made me his slave and beat me while i was pregnant and after i gave birth he kept king away from me and after he died i moved wit carlos"she said then taking a deep breath.

"I never can forget what happened just move on with my life and i did"she said.

"im here if yhu ever need a friend winter for real"she nodded then we shared a hug.

(just tryna put out chapters for yall)