25. Deucalion's Big Plan

ACT TWO, CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVEDeucalion's Big Plan

Deucalion's Big Plan

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

     WHEN ANDI GOT HOME FROM SCHOOL, THE FIRST THING SHE DID WAS CALL OUT FOR HER GRANDMOTHER. Since she didn't find her in the kitchen, the living room, the bathroom or her bedroom, the last place to look would be in the basement. After putting her bag down in her room, she went back downstairs and opened the door to the basement. The last time she went down there, it was right before she found out she was a witch.

     "Grams?" she called out from the top of the stairs. When she didn't get any response, she descended down the stairs and she heard a low volume incantation. Her grandmother was on her knees with her palms facing up and she was reciting an incantation and her eyes were glowing blue. "Grams!"

     Andi rushed over to her just as her eyes turned back to brown and she almost collapsed but Andi caught her by her shoulders. "Something bad is gonna happen," she said while Andi helped her stand up.

     "Grams, you know you can't do any big spells anymore," Andi said as she brought her grandmother upstairs.

     "But this is something I needed to do. You and all your friends are in grave danger," her she said while sitting down on the couch.

     "I already know that. We have an alpha pack on our hands and we also have someone kidnapping people and using them for human sacrifices and there's another witch who is most likely protecting them," Andi said as she went to the kitchen to make some tea.

     "That's not all. The alpha pack is in town because they want to recruit Derek Hale," her grandmother said and Andi leaned against the counter.

     "Why would they want Derek?" she asked.

     "When he made his pack, it grabbed their attention so now they want him to join them," her grandmother answered.

     "And to join this alpha pack, what does he have to do?" Andi questioned, not sure if she really wanted to know the answer.

     "They want Derek to kill his betas. An alpha's betas make their pack stronger but when that alpha kills those betas, their power gets added onto their own which makes that alpha even more powerful. If Derek kills his betas, their power will be added to his own," her grandmother explained and Andi's breath hitched.

     "Boyd and Isaac. Is Derek really gonna kill them?" Andi asked.

     "Deucalion is not giving him a choice."