44. Talk About It

ACT THREE, CHAPTER FORTY-FOURTalk About It

Talk About It

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

     NATURALLY, EVERYONE WAS UPSET THAT ANDI, ISAAC AND ALLISON HID THAT INFORMATION FROM THEM but now they needed to find out more about whatever wouldn't stop attacking them. Allison dropped Andi off at home so she could change her clothes and get ready for school and Andi went inside the house. Everyone was still asleep so she made sure to be quiet as she got ready and grabbed her stuff and left the house. When she got to school, she noticed Ethan and Aiden hanging around Scott really closely which confused her because Scott didn't trust either of them. She didn't trust them either but after what happened at the party, they were all on the same side fighting the same enemy.

     She saw the twins with Scott and walked over to them with her arms crossed. "Um, what are these two assholes doing here?" she asked.

     "You literally helped heal my arm and now you're calling us assholes. How do you keep up with her?" Ethan questioned Scott who just shrugged his shoulders with an awkward smile.

     "Don't get it twisted. Are they still trying to get into your pack?" Andi asked and before Scott could answer, Aiden spoke up.

     "It's not about joining the pack. Whatever those things were, they were looking right at you and Scott right before the sun came up. And you're a powerful witch who snapped one of their necks and it still didn't die. Even you can't kill them," he said and Andi laughed.

     "You do realize that wasn't my first round with them, right? Even though I didn't kill them, they sure as hell couldn't kill me. Took three of them just to hold me down and they still couldn't finish the job so yeah, I didn't kill them but I definitely can once I figure out what they are and what they want," she replied as she stepped closer to him. "So do yourself a favour and never underestimate me again."

     She glared at the twins before walking into the school. When she got to her locker, her phone vibrated and she saw a text message from Kendall telling Andi to meet her in the supply closet. Andi had no idea what could be so important that Kendall needed to talk before class but she figured it was important enough so she headed to the supply closet once she had her stuff. Once she was inside, Kendall took a notebook from her bag.

     "What's in that?" Andi asked.

     "Last night, I asked my mom what she knew about the Book of the Damned, the one you found in the Argent's apartment because I couldn't stop thinking about it all day and she was able to tell me quite a bit but I couldn't remember all of it so I wrote it down but I can only tell you so much before class starts. Anyway, that missing chapter? There's a prophecy in it," Kendall explained.

     "A prophecy?" Andi questioned with her eyebrows raised.

     "Just hear me out. The entire chapter is dedicated to the prophecy of three powerful witches who, when combined, have the power to rule the supernatural world and the human world or destroy them. Apparently, they're forged which means they're not born and they could be anyone but at the same time not just anyone. My mom didn't exactly know what it takes to be one of these witches but what she does know is that each of them use a different type of magic," Kendall rambled as she flipped through the pages.