41. Feel and Hear

ACT THREE, CHAPTER FORTY-ONEFeel and Hear

Feel and Hear

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

     ANDI WASN'T SURE HOW SHE AND THE OTHERS WERE GOING TO FIX THE OPEN DOOR SITUATION, but she still tried to get through school as if it was any normal day, except for the fact that it wasn't. At least not for her or her friends. She tried her best to put everything in the back of her mind and focus which didn't turn out so bad but when class was over, she started to think again. For the last few weeks, all she did was think. About her friends, about her and Isaac, about her new friendships with Kendall and Lydia, and more importantly, she kept thinking about the ancient book and the missing chapter, wondering what it could've been about, who would take it and why.

     Her train of thought was put on hold when she noticed Kira carrying two more bags and walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. "Are those Stiles and Scott's bags?" she asked.

     "Yeah, they walked out of class and left them. I think Stiles had a panic attack and Scott took him to the nurse's office so that's where I'm heading," Kira replied and Andi smiled.

     "Let me take one," she said as she took Scott's bag and Kira smiled back at her as they headed to the nurse's office but stopped when they heard growling. A coyote walked out from around the corner, the light reflecting in its eyes as it bared its teeth and growled louder at the girls. "Run."

     The two of them started running and Andi stopped as Kira kept running, not even noticing that she wasn't following her. Andi dropped Scott's bag and turned around as the coyote came closer and she lifted her hand. Her eyes turned green and magic gathered at her palm as she focussed. She was suddenly taken back to a moment where glass was breaking, tires were skidding and the people inside the car were screaming in terror. She saw a baby doll and blood and she also heard growling and she blinked and was taken back to the hallway where the coyote was staring at her and growling as it charged at her.

     "Stop!" she said. The coyote stopped where it was and looked quietly into her green eyes. Its own eyes turned green as Andi kept speaking. "Leave this building and go back to the woods. And stay there."

     The coyote's eyes changed back and it whined as it turned around and left the school and Andi sighed as Stiles walked out. "What the hell did you do?" he asked.

     "There was a coyote and it tried to attack me and Kira so I got it to leave. You make it sound like I did something bad," Andi said and Stiles sighed.

     "That coyote is Malia Tate, a girl who went missing eight years ago after her mother and sister died in a car accident, which we're sure wasn't an accident because the bodies were slashed and covered in bites. On top of that, the accident happened on the night of a full moon and Scott is sure that's Malia," Stiles explained and Andi stood there looking at him.