09. Party Crashers

ACT ONE, CHAPTER NINEParty Crashers

Party Crashers

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

     JACKSON WAS GOING TO BE AT A PRIVATE SHOW AND TICKETS WERE VERY EXPENSIVE. Since Stiles was going to be outside surrounding the building with mountain ash powder, Scott gave Andi the second ticket so she could get in. Andi decided on wearing a high waist pair of black skinny jeans and a pink long sleeved crop top. She used a black scrunchie to tie her hair up into a high ponytail that was a bit neater than her occasional messy ponytails and she wore a pair of heeled ankle boots.

     "To be honest, you still look the same as any other day," Erica laughed and Andi scoffed.

     "You've probably never even considered this, but not everybody can turn into a bombshell overnight," she said.

     "Ladies, you're both beautiful but right now we got business to take care of," Isaac said as they walked into the crowd.

     Andi looked around and her stomach did somersaults when she saw the amount of people in the room. The music was playing so loud that her head was vibrating and the room was dark with nothing but coloured lights and people were dancing and sweating. The three of them split up as they merged with the crowd and looked for any sign of Jackson.

     Meanwhile outside, Derek and Boyd were face to face with Argent and his group of hunters.

     "Derek, back off," he said.

     "Back off? That's all you got? I have to be honest, I was really expecting more from the big bad veteran werewolf hunter," Derek said.

     "How about, didn't anyone ever tell you not to bring claws to a gunfight?" Argent asked and the men behind him pointed their guns at the two werewolves.

     "I didn't just bring claws," Derek said with a smug smile on his face.

     Argent looked confused but turned around when he heard the hunters behind him collapsing onto the ground. None of them could move and it wasn't the kanima who paralyzed them. He noticed Jasmine standing there with bright blue eyes right before they changed back to brown.

     "Jasmine Nicks. Clearly, you still think werewolves and humans can live together in harmony," Argent said.

     "This is bigger than you and me. There is a teenage boy inside of that thing and there is a way to save him," Jasmine said. "We don't have to kill him."

     "For every minute you think you can save him, he is out there killing someone else."

     "And if you kill him, the person controlling him will just find someone else to use to finish the job. This is not going to stop until we find the person who is using him and controlling him and we stop them."