Failed Plan

Adrien's POV

-"MARINETTE!"-We saw Chloe running towards us.

-"Chloe what happened?"-I asked.

-"Lila spilled all of my yellow nail polish!"

-"Why do you need me for?"

-"Marinette I need help to clean"

-"If Lila spilled it then she should help you"

-"She's right Chloe"

-"Now if you excuse us we should get going"-After Mari said that we left back to our room.When we got there Mari started talking.

-"I feel like it was a trick to get you alone"

-"I hate to say that's true but I know Chloe too well"

-"Yeah but the question is why?"-I shrugged not having the slightest idea.

-"Lila!"-She shouted.

-"What do you mean?"

-"Lila still has a crush on you and she probably wanted to be with you.Alone"

Me and Lila alone?Ewww.

-"No thanks,I'll rather be alone with you like we are right now"-She suddenly started to blush madly.Then I realized what I said.

-"I mean because you know you are like a sister to me"-With that her blush faded.

-"Right"

-"We should get some sleep"

-"You're right well good night Adrien"

-"Good night Mari"-After a while I maked sure she's already asleep and headed to the back of the mini library to talk with Plagg.

-"I want cheese!"-Plagg wined coming out of my white blazer.

-"Hush Plagg.You need to whisper"

-"First give me my camembert,then I can whisper"-I went and grabbed camembert from my school bag filled with what he calls delicious cheese.I tip-toed back trying to not wake Mari up.

-"Here,now eat your cheese it's getting the room stinky"-I say while handing him the camembert.

-"Not true it makes the room smelling wonderful"

-"If you say so"

-"So why were you so jealous about your girlfriend"

-"Plagg you know she isn't my girlfriend plus I wasn't jealous"

-"You know kwami can sense emotions right?"

WHAT?!?

-"Why didn't you tell me before?"

-"One I knew you'll react like this.Two if you can keep the secret of Cat Noir to everyone then I also get permission to keep a secret from everyone"

-"Yeah but I don't keep any secrets from you and you did"

-"Oh really?"-Plagg asked.I nodded.

-"You kept the secret that you love Mari for a whole month until I asked you"

-"I wanted it to be a secret to everyone"

Plagg did have the right to keep a secret to himself now that I think of it.

-"See now we're even"-The said while crossing his paws.

-"Fine.Lets just get some rest"-I tip-toed back to my bed and closed my eyes thinking of all the things that happened to me.

Lila's POV

I waited for Chloe to come with Marinette's room key.

Ugh I hate that name.

Just then the door opened.

-"Finally you're here now give me the key"-I said with my hand outstretched.

-"I don't have it"-She said in a low voice barely enough for me to hear.

-"WHAT?"

How is she so stupid that she ruined the plan?

-"I'm sorry.I told them that you spilled some of my yellow nail polish and well I asked Marinette to help me clean,but she said that since you spilled it you help me clean"

-"You call that an emergency?That's the most lame emergency I've ever heard"

-"I couldn't think of another excuse"

She doesn't work for brainstorming so I guess I'm stuck with her following my plans.Lets just hope she doesn't mess up.

-"Fine.I'll make a new plan and try again this Saturday since many people go out more that day"

-"So you want the plan to take action in five days"

-"Yeah I guess since it's Monday you couldn't think clearly"

-"I'm sorry"-Chloe repeated.

-"Well a sorry won't fix anything will it?"-Just then an idea started forming in my mind.

Adrien's POV

I woke up at 7am.I got up from my bed to do my morning routine.While I was in the bathroom washing my hands I heard Marinette scream.

-"AHHHHHH"-I came out of the bathroom to see what had happened.Marinette was now in the sitting position.When she saw me her scream got worse.

-"ADRIEN WHY ARE YOU HERE?WHERE THE HECK ARE WE?"-I tried to keep my voice as calm as possible.

-"I'm here because we're roommates and we're here in a hotel room in London"

-"Oh sorry I screamed,it just that this is always happens when it's the first time I sleep somewhere else"

-"So this happened at Alya's place too when you had a sleepover?"

-"Yeah but it doesn't happen a second time.So you won't hear me scream tomorrow"-I simply nodded.

-"Thanks for understanding"

-"No problem"-With that she got up and grabbed her morning clothes.After Mari came out of the bathroom she grabbed her purse.

-"I'll go for a short walk and I'll come back later"

-"Sure"-Before she closed the door I saw a red flying creature go to Marinette's purse.I quickly rubbed my eyes and opened them again to see no flying creature.

-"Is everything okay Adrien?"

-"Yeah I just thought I saw a flying creature"

-"Could have been a fly"

-"You're right"-She waved goodbye and closed the door.

I could have sworn I saw Tikki.

Tikki was Ladybug's kwami.I met her when we had to fight Reflekdoll.That was when I had to be Misterbug.Suddenly I remembered that Tikki was 'Sugarcube' so technically Tikki was the one who said that 'love makes you do anything'

I could totally imagine Mari being Ladybug but she probably doesn't know what a kwami is.