Unexpected Kiss

Adrien's POV

At school

I saw Marinette with her head down on the desk.

She looks like she's crying. What could have happened?

When I asked what happened all she said was

-"Leave me alone, please"

At home

-"Come on,Plagg I have to transform to know what happened to my princess"

-"Why don't we go tomorrow?"

-"Because if I say I will go tomorrow,then you'll say the same thing so lets go"

-"NO"

Now that I'm thinking about it I don't need his permission.

-"Plagg claws out"

-"Nooo....-Then his no started to fade while I was transforming.I went to Mari's house and saw the window open.I leaped in and I saw her crying on top of her chaise.She finally noticed me and looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

-"Cat what are you doing here?"-She asked.

-"Adrien and I are friends,and he told me you looked so sad at school so I came to check on you"

-"Thanks Cat"

-"Want to tell me what happened?"

-"Fine I will but don't tell anyone yet not even Ayla,please"

It must be serious if she doesn't want anyone to know not even her best friend.

-"I won't tell anyone"-I smiled.-"So tell me what happened to my princess"

-"Remember Luka my boyfriend?"-I winced hearing the word 'boyfriend'.She didn't notice.

-"The boy with a guitar all the time,who is in another class?"

-"Yeah him,he broke up with me yesterday"-When she said it her eyes were filling up with tears again.

-"Why would anyone want to break up with you?"

-"Is it not obvious I'm way too clumsy"

Why does she say things like that about herself?

-"No your not,you are the most talented,helpful,kind and the most attracti"-I quickly shut my mouth realizing my mistake.

After I realized my mistake I closed my eyes waiting to be hit,since Mari never liked when I flirted with her.She had said that she thought I still love Ladybug so I shouldn't flirt with other girls.Little did she know I was having feelings for her.

When I was about to open my eyes, I felt Marinette's soft lips on my own.I left my eyes closed and melted along with Marinette into the kiss.When she finally broke the kiss after what felt like an entire hour,she was blushing.