Secret

Adrien's POV

I saw a girl like around my age coming to our table.The girl was an inch shorter than David.She had long light brown wavy hair,bangs at the sides and hazel brown eyes.The girl was wearing a purple sweater,blue jeans and black sneakers with green laces.The sweater had a name stitched that read Alice Leal.

-"Hey Penny,David and David's friends"-We all said hi in return and introduced ourselves.Then she turned towards Penny.

-"Do you have my bag?"-Penny nodded and gave her the bag.

-"Thanks Penny I appreciate it"

Is Penny not going to admit her crime?

-"Don't even appreciate it Alice,she stole your bag as in excuse to just talk about David"-Alya said with little anger in her voice.

-"I can't believe it.You stole from me to just talk about a boy?"-Alice seemed to be outraged.

-"Are you going to believe this Alya girl?"

-"Of course I do!You would do anything to just be with David"

-"What you jealous of me?"-Penny said with a smirk.

-"NO!I'M ANGRY!YOU USED ME JUST TO GET A FU-FREAKING BOY!"-By this time everybody in the coffeeshop was staring at us.

Dang I hope nobody records.

-"Yeah so you should just throw it away.It's broken anyway"

-"It's broken yeah but it's useful something you will never understand"

-"Well I think it belong in the trash just like you"

-"You.Did.Not.Just.Say.That"-She said with clenched teeth.

-"Oh yes I did"-Alice slapped hard across Penny's face.We all watched wide-eyed.

I will never mess with this girl.

Penny's cheeks turned red instantly.Alice looked at Penny with pure anger.Penny ran out of the place with tears of pain.Alya saw everyone staring at us and shooed them away. Everyone went back to what they were doing earlier.Alice sat down next to Marinette looking at her hands guiltly.Mari started to calm her down.

-"I'm pretty sure she didn't mean the things she said"

-"She definitely did.Her voice was laced with pure hatred"

She did?I just heard a normal voice.

-"That can't be right,I heard no hatred in her voice"-Mari said with a confused expression.David then spoke up.

-"Alice is right.I saw hate in Penny's eyes"-Then he turned to Alice.

-"You okay?You normally don't do this,you usually just give death stares"

-"I know but hearing her voice sound like that I just let my emotions get the better of me"-This probably wasn't the best time to ask a question but I asked anyway.

-"How did you find out Penny hates Alice by just looking at her eyes or hearing her voice?I didn't see or hear any hate.How about you guys?"-I turned to look at Alya,Nino and Mari shaking their heads.Alice and David looked at each other.

-"Should we tell them?"-Alice just nodded.

-"Tell us what dude?"

-"We can't say it in a place where many people could hear us"

-"Then we should probably go to the hotel and go to the room I share with Adrien"-Mari suggested.

-"You and Adrien share a room?"-Alice asked smirking.Marinette blushed in embarrassment while I answered.

-"We're just roommates.We haven't done anything"

-"You forgot the word yet"

-"Alice quit the teasing.We'll accept the invitation"

-"What I can't help it"-We left the shop and crossed the street.Why didn't we pay?We never ordered anything.When we entered the hotel we used elevator to get to the third floor.Once we got there I opened the door with my room key.

Afterward we all entered I closed the door behind us so no one can overhear the conversation.The nice thing about this hotel is that when you close the door people in the hallway can't hear what's happening inside.I guess the people who built this wanted people to keep their conversations private.

-"So dude what do you have to say?"

-"I first need to say is that this is a secret so you can't tell a bettle okay?"-We all just nodded.

-"In the whole world's population there are 1/8 of us who have gifts"

-"What types of gifts"-Alya asked.

-"Well technically three kinds.You can either have the ability to read or hear people's emotions by looking at their eyes or by hearing their voice and the ability to know who was beneath a mask.Whichever of the first two you get you also get the ability to know who is beneath the mask.For example any person wearing a mask you just look at them and don't recognize them on the other hand if the 1/8 population of us see a person with the mask we will definitely recognize a person underneath it as if they weren't wearing a mask at all"

Wait does that mean he knows that I'm Cat Noir and the rest of the heroes identities?

I ask myself worriedly.

-"Wait...does that mean you know Ladybug's identity?"-Alya asked enthusiastically.

-"I do but I won't tell you"-Alya just sadly sighed.Then a question pops in my head.

-"Wait can't everyone tell what someone is feeling?"

-"Yes but the feelings that are accidentally shown or wanted to be shown.You'll see some people could actually manage to hide their feelings from people like you or sometimes people just don't want to show them"

-"Makes sense"

-"Since when did you know you could do this?"-Mari asked.

-"Since forever.I thought everyone could do this until my mom told me at age seven.If I didn't tell you guys before was that I couldn't tell anyone about it"

-"So from what you said in the coffeeshop you know people's emotions by looking at their eyes"

-"Yup.Alice knows people's emotions by hearing their voices"-He looked at Alice who had fallen asleep during David's expaination on Mari's sofa.

-"I guess she was tired after all the excitement that happened today"-David looked over at the clock reading 8:00pm.

-"It's late we should get going.We have school tomorrow lets just hope there's no problems"-He walked up to Alice and shook her shoulder.

-"Alice wake up"

-"Five more minutes"

-"Tomorrow there's school and if you sleep here you may as well oversleep and be late tomorrow"-With that she woke up immediately.

-"Bye everyone!Night!"-She said in a hurry as she left.David chuckled to himself.

-"Why did she leave in such a hurry?"-Mari asked.

-"All I know is that she likes to get to school on time and doesn't like to oversleep"-He looked over at Marinette who looked embarrassed.David,Alya and Nino all left after saying goodnight.While I was falling asleep I thought of all the magic I known so far.