Bye Mari

Adrien's POV

When I arrived I saw the window open and I just hopped in.

-"You made it!"-Said a familiar cheerful voice.

-"How are you purr-incess?"-Mari giggled at my comment.

-"Great and you?"

-"I'm also happening to be great today"

-"So what brought you here Kitty?"-My heart started racing by the nickname.It was so hard not to stare at her lips.

-"I just wanted to say bye since I'm going to London soon"

-"I'm going too!"

If she's going that means she filled out the safety form.Good thing I'm allowed to go.

-"We probably won't see each other though since I'm going as my civilian self"

-"When will you be back?"

-"Next month"-I heard her sigh in relief.

-"Why?"-I ask thinking I already might know the answer.

-"So we can meet up the day you come back"-She said with a smile that drives me crazy.

-"I guess we can do that"

Why was I so blind before and not see her like I do now?Why in the world was she 'just a friend'?

-"So Kitty what do you want to do today?

What should we do today?

Then I knew what to do.

-"Why don't we bake cookies and then play Mega Strike III?"

-"Sure lets do that then"-Marinette beckoned me to go downstairs to the kitchen.She took out some flour,butter,sugar,eggs and chocolate chips.

-"Let me guess.Chocolate chip cookies"

-"Yep"-She took out measuring spoons and cups.She went to a wall rack that had three aprons.Little nameplates were on the rack above the aprons.They read Marinette,Alya and the last one read Cat Noir.That was what surprised me the most.

She grabbed the ones that read Marinette and Cat Noir.The one that was meant for her was light pink with white polka dots.The one that was meant for me was black with little green cat paws.She handed me the one that was supposedly meant for me.

-"When I found out you were coming I bought you this apron just in case since you would use my dad's when we baked"

-"Thanks Mari"

-"Your welcome Kitty"-I felt myself blush a bit.

-"Should we start then?"

-"Yep lets do it purr-incess"

She bit her lip as if to hold back another giggle.We started mixing the ingredients.A few hours later there was flour everywhere.Mostly it was all because we had a flour fight like if we were little kids.While the cookies were baking we were cleaning the mess we did.When the cookies were ready she put some in a box and gave them to me.

-"Here since you help me make them you should get some too.Plus your one of my best friends"

How much I wish we were more than that.

-"Thanks.Now should we play Mega Strike III?"

-"Lets do it"

We went back upstairs to Mari's room.When we got there I turned on the light.Then Mari turned on her computer and entered her password.She put on the main page of the game.All of a sudden there was a soft buzz and the light and the computer turned off.I went to the switch to see if what I thought was right.I turned the switch to OFF and then back to ON.Yep there's a blackout.

-"We have a blackout Mari"

-"Great"-She muttered.She then disconnected the computer.

-"It's okay after all I have night vision"

-"True"

-"I'll get a flashlight and then we go downstairs again to eat some cookies"

-"Okay"-I went to her desk and opened the drawer.Inside of the drawer there was a pink flashlight.I grabbed the flashlight and turned it on.I beckoned Mari to follow me.When we got downstairs Marinette went to the counter and grabbed the plate of cookies we made.

She came back and put the plate on the table in front of the couch,I was already sitting on the couch.She sat down next to me.

-"When do you think the electricity will come back Cat?"

-"I honestly don't know"-I grabbed a cookie and ate it.The flashlight was still on since there was barely any moonlight and of course Mari didn't have night vision.

-"Should I hug you?"-I ask without even thinking.She didn't reply instead she scooted closer to me.

-"Sure I don't see why not"-I put one of my arms around her.

-"Everything to protect a damsel in distress"

-"Well that's good"-She smiled the same smile she had when I fell in love with her.A moment later her smile faded.

-"What's wrong"

-"Nothing"

-"You don't trust me do you?"

-"Yeah I do Cat.It's just..."-I gave her a worried look.

-"It's just my mind keeps going to the night we kissed"-I looked at her with wide shocked eyes.

I can't believe she thought of it too.I thought she would forget about it the next day.

She looked at my shocked expression and then her expression turned worried.

-"I should've kept my mouth shut!Now you look very uncomfortable"-I shook my head quickly.

-"No I actually think about it too"-I admitted.Marinette looked shocked for the briefest moment.Then she turned her head away from my direction.Before she did though I saw a little bit of blush along her cheeks.We were still cuddling each other.

Unconsciously I turned her head gently.

-"Maybe we could do it again"-I leaned in before she could respond.Then it happened.My eyes closed while my lips were touching her delicate lips once more.I moved her body to lay her on the couch.My body was on top of her small body.

I began to move my lips towards her neck.When my lips reached her neck,I sucked it softly.She moaned in response.Then I snapped into reality.I opened my eyes and moved my lips and body away from hers.She opened her eyes quickly like if she too snapped into reality.

-"I'm s-so sorry Marinette I wasn't myself"

-"I'm also sorry.I guess I wasn't myself either"

-"I have to get going"-Just then I heard the same soft buzz from earlier.I went to the switch of the living room and turned it to ON.And it worked.

Now I have to get out of the mess I got myself into.

I turned around and saw Mari turned the flashlight off.

-"Bye Marinette.I hope you have a good trip"

-"You too Cat"-I left through the door this time even though it was a bit risky.When I got home I de-transformed and laid on top of my bed.

-"Why did I even do that!I don't ever do or think those kinds of things!"

-"Like Sugarcube said 'love makes you do anything'"-I considered what Plagg or rather 'Sugarcube' said.I could barely sleep because of what I did.