Packing

Marinette's POV

I was waiting for Alya to come so we could pack together.It was getting late.So I decided to start packing since we're staying in London for a whole month.In the meanwhile I was stuck in my own thoughts.The image of yesterday night kept repeating over and over even when I tried to focus on what I was doing.

Why am I thinking about the kiss over and over again?Every time I'm thinking about it I want to repeat it.But this can't be right I can't possibly be falling in love with Cat,can I?

My thoughts were interrupted when my phone ringed.I had left it on my desk next to my computer.I went to get my phone.When I saw my phone it said Alya's name.I answered.

-"Hey girl,I'm outside the bakery"

-"Coming Alya"-I went downstairs to open the door.Where was Tikki?She was sleeping soundly.I opened the door and saw Alya smiling.I smiled back.

-"Sorry I'm late I was packing my own suitcase and I just finished"

-"No sweat Alya.Come on lets go upstairs"

-"Okay"-We went to my room to keep packing my stuff.I went back to my thoughts.

So Luka likes Kagami?Huh how come I don't feel bothered by it?

My train of thoughts were interrupted once again.Only this time by someone.Someone was shouting.

-"MARINETTE"

-"What happened?"

-"You zoned out on me,I was asking if you're going to take a sweater or a jacket?"

-"Oh sorry,maybe the sweater"

-"What were you thinking about?"

-"Nothing just hope this trip will be fine"

-"I'm sure it will you'll see Mari"

-"If you say so"

We were packing in silence for a while.Later on we were done.

-"And finished"-She said with a grin on her face.It had taken us an hour.Alya told me earlier that it had taken her one hour and a half because of her little twin sisters.My phone and Alya's phone had buzzed.We both checked.

-"It's from the school"-I said.

-"Same"

We read the text message saying:

Please fill this safety form if you are going to the trip to London-Collège Françoise Dupont.

I scrolled down the screen to see the form attached to the text message.

-"Should we fill the form now?"-I asked.

-"I guess so"-She answered.We answered the the form in silence.The form wasn't long.It was 10 questions about health and safety.

-"It's getting late and I need to check on my twin sisters"

-"Okay,see you Monday?"

-"Sure"

-"Bye Alya"

-"Bye Marinette"

She left to her house.I yawned.It was getting late and I needed to wake up early to help my parents at the bakery here while they make another bakery in New York.Tikki had woke up a little earlier before Alya left.Before I get some rest I need to transform to talk to Cat Noir that I'm going to London.

-"Tikki spots on"-I transformed into Ladybug.I called Cat through my bugphone.Lucky he answered my call.

-"Hello Ladybug"-I ignored the fact that he didn't call me M'lady.

-"Hey Cat,meet me at the Eiffel tower and hurry this is urgent"

-"Meet you there then"-He ended the call.I went to the Eiffel tower.When I got there he was already waiting for me.He had his back facing me.

-"You're here already I see"

-"Yep"-Turns around to face me.I feel something odd inside of me.I tried to shrugg the feeling off.

-"So what was that urgent thing you wanted to tell me"

-"I have to go to London"

-"Really?I have to go too"

-"Oh...Great so what will happen to Paris?"

-"We have our space powers and we can have akuma alert on our phones"

-"You're right we'll do that,let's just hope Paris will be okay"-I said with a worried face.

-"It'll be all right trust me"

-"I will"-Cat had a smile on his face.I smiled back.After we went to patrol,we said our goodbyes and left.Once I got home and de-transformed,I fell asleep thinking of that kiss.