Diamond

Adrien's POV

I was coming back from the mini shop carrying 20 wheels of camembert in 4 bags wondering why Marinette wanted something Plagg would whine about.

There are only two possible reasons I can think of.She likes camembert or she found out my identity.

When I opened the door I saw David and Alice turn around and look at me with smiles on their faces.I closed the doors and put the bags down not knowing what was happening.I look over at Marinette and she was also smiling while Plagg and Tikki were sitting on Mari's shoulders.

Wait a second...PLAGG AND TIKKI?That would mean she knows my identity and she's-she's LADYBUG!?!

-"You're Ladybug"-I said pointing at her.

-"And you're Cat Noir"

-"Yeah"

HOW DID I NOT NOTICE BEFORE?!?

-"I know it's probably surprising for the both of us but we need to regain ourselves"-Marinette suggested.

-"I think it's easier said than done"-Alice said as David nodded.

-"Why's that?"-I ask.

-"You're both extremely surprised that neither of you didn't notice earlier"-David explained.

-"Fair point"-I said.

-"Well before you ask how me and David know about kwamis I'll explain.I met Tikki when she helped us escape.David just found out about them"

-"Oh,thanks for explaining it to me"

-"No problem"-I turned to Marinette.

-"How did you know?"

-"Thanks to a cheese eating friend"-I smiled at her knowing I loved her even more.

Lila's POV

I was walking close to the allies waiting to at least see something to help me find a killer.I hear a cry of pain an alley a step away from me.I step forward and turned to look what had happened.I see it was someone in a black cloak taking a knife out of the back of the man.The person looked shorter than the man.

The man fell to the ground with a thud.The person in the cloak looked up and noticed me.In a flash the person started running towards me.I ran but apparently not fast enough.The person pinned me to the wall,knife a centimeter from my skin.

-"Look.You have two options.I kill you and no one finds you for a couple of years or you can live if you help me get rid of the body and remain silent and get a deal"

This voice belongs to a girl.The second option that includes a deal sounds tempting.

-"I'll remain silent and help you get rid of the body"

-"Good"-She stepped back knife still in her hand.

-"There's a bag close to the man take it"-I did what she said and took the heavy bag.

-"Now open it"-I opened the bag seeing it was filled with garbage.

-"Don't you need an empty bag?"

-"You know nothing"-When cane close to the man and cut his head.I winced as I saw the blood pour on the concrete ground.

This is exactly why I don't kill Marinette myself.The blood.

She took a white cloth out of her cloak and put in on the ground.It absorbed every drop of blood but remained clean.I blinked.I looked at it again but it had no stains.The girl then cutter the arms,hands,legs and feet and did the same thing with the cloth as she did before.

I felt sick seeing the body cut like this.She tossed the head and torso first.Then came the arms and legs.Finally she tossed the hands and feet.

-"Toss it in the garbage bin"-She said.I did but couldn't help but not understand why in a garbage bin and not a swamp or something.

-"Shouldn't we take this to the swamp?"

-"Look they take all the garbage to the landfill.Anyone could be blamed.If the person checks the bin before he or she throws it inside the truck then he or she can suspect from the people living in this area.If someone checks the bags in the landfill,that person can suspect from the truck driver"-That makes sense but there's something wrong with the logic.

-"What about your fingerprints and your weapon?"

-"That's why we investigate our target.The person who hates the target.How long does the hater wish the victim dead.What kind of weapon they have if they have one.What kind of dark clothing do people use in the place you need to kill someone.Does the hater own a dark clothing and lastly the hater's fingerprints"

I thought you just kill the person,cover your prints and throw it somewhere.I didn't know it was so complicated.

-"Wait you don't have the hater's fingerprints"

-"That's why nobody gets away with it.Well almost everyone"

-"Almost?"-They cloak on the disappeared.The girl was kind of my age with an average purple short dress decorated with little flower designs and was wearing light purple flats.She had pale skin,long straight blond hair,bangs at the sides and red eyes.Her eyes instantly turned brown.

She can't be completely human.

Her face looked so innocent and kind.If I didn't see what she just did I probably  wouldn't even know she's a killer.The girl started to walk and I followed.When she started to talk she whispered.

-"You see my family is a killer family who always gets away with it.We all look innocent and kind but we aren't"

-"I can see that but how do you get away with it if everyone has a unique fingerprint?"

-"There a certain population that has the abilities to know the feelings of regular people are hiding by looking at their eyes or hearing their voice"

People with gifts.

-"With one of those we all get another three gifts.We could see people with masks as if they didn't wear any,make things disappear and appear of course and change your fingerprint which is useful for the Tueur family.A lot of people think we shouldn't have that last name but in reality it suits us perfectly.If we're in killing mode our eyes turn red.Many don't tell their kids this,just half of the information.So they don't get to practice every magic gift we have in our disposal.

-"Why are you telling a stranger this?"

-"You need to know this if you want that deal.Either way you could be dead if you try to tell anyone"

-"Do I choose the deal?"

-"No the deal is the same for however chooses it.Which is just you.Before you ask what it is I'll tell you.You already did the first part,helping to get rid of the body and in return I kill someone you desire dead"-I smiled already knowing who the victim is.

-"Do you have experience?"

-"Forty-six dead is a number of experience.They all got befriended before I stabbed their hearts,literally"

-"That's enough experience for me"-I was shocked.This girl killed 46 people and she must have the same age as me.

-"So do we have a deal?"-When said as she had her hand out to shake.

-"Deal"-I said shaking her hand.

-"I'm Lila.What's your name?"

-"Diamond.So who's the victim?"

For some reason I haven't been able to publish the next chapters.