Friend Reunion

David's POV

When we all entered we went to a medium size table.I haven't spoken to my 'siblings' in some time I wonder what they've done so far.See my mom erased everyone's phone number by accident and is currently restoring them.Since I met Adrien he keeps looking at me with jealousy.That's the reason I thought he was Marinette's boyfriend.

It's just so funny how Marinette can't tell that Adrien is looking at her with love in his eyes.But yet again mostly everyone in this world is oblivious.Even though I already shipped them it looks like Marinette likes someone else.For a fact I know it isn't Nino,Adrien and definitely not me.How do I know?

Well facial expressions and the eyes.But mostly the eyes.I could always read people's emotions by just looking at their eyes.I think it's pretty neat since I'm the few people who can do that.So far there's also Alice who can kind of do the same thing.

She's my first friend since I moved here.Alice is mostly curious,forgiving and loves to help others.But don't ever,ever get her angry.Like I said she's forgiving so she probably will forgive you,but she won't talk to you if need and at the time you got her mad she'll scream at you.She'll replace curse words with other words though.

Anyway back to the good side.When you first meet Alice she's serious and not much of a teaser.After some time though you actually get to meet her she's definitely a dirty-minded teaser and curious person.So back to my 'siblings' and new friends.

-"So what have you guys been up to these past four years?"

-"Well in the first day of high school there started to be two superheroes.Once in a while there are seven other superheroes not counting the two main ones and Chloe who at the end joined villains Hawkmoth and Mayura.Apperantly she says that she's not teamed up with them anymore"

-"Wait a sec,Marinette are you saying Chloe was a superhero?"-She nodded.

How is that even possible?

-"Wait you know Chloe?"-Alya asked.

-"Yeah we all meet her in first grade"-Adrien was next to ask me a question.

-"Are you saying you knew Nino and Marinette since first grade because you said 'we'"

I know your real question is 'since when do you know Marinette?' and 'did you ever have a crush on her?'Well the answer to the second question is never.

-"No,we know each other practically our whole lives"-We continued talking a little more of Ladybug and Cat Noir and I catched up thanks to Alya's Ladyblog.After a while of seeing the photos of each superhero,villains and ex-superhero.I noticed the most obvious thing.

These four people sitting next and across from me are definitely Ladybug,Cat Noir,Rena Rouge and Carapace.I mean come on they look so similar.

Anyways when Alya and Nino were talking about Cat Noir I could see in Marinette's eyes that she was developing feelings for him.It's complicating Adrien was in love with Marinette and Marinette was falling for Adrien's alter-ego.Even though,there was a hint of guilt between Adrien's and Marinette's eyes.There was technically two options.

1.Something happened between Adrien and Marinette.

2.Something dirty happened between Cat Noir and Marinette.

I'm going with option two.

Sheesh I think I should become a detective.

I heard the bell ring from the door and turned my head around to see Penny.Penny is a girl who is two inches shorter than me,short brown hair up to her shoulders and brown eyes.She was wearing a pink t-shirt,jeans and blue shoes.

My day was perfectly fine until Penny decided to show up.

You see Penny has a crush on me since the second year of high school.Everyone knows even the teachers and the principal.I mean it's so obvious.Her eyes were going from table to table until she found our table.She came close to me and then pointing to Marinette and Alya.

-"Don't try to steal my boyfriend"

-"First of all Alya has a boyfriend and Marinette is just a childhood friend.Second of all I don't have a girlfriend.Third of all how do you know I was here?"

-"Oh well after school when you were telling Alice you were gonna be here around five I was close enough to hear"

-"Are you sure it wasn't eavesdropping?"

-"Maybe.Anyway are you not going to introduce me to your friends?"

-"Fine.Guys she's Penny.Penny this is Nino,Alya,Marinette and Adrien"-I said pointing at each of them while saying their names.

-"Nice to meet you Penny"-They said in unison.

-"It's a pleasure to meet you guys too"-She said with a smile on her face.

-"I invited Alice to chat with her about something"

-"Talk to her about what?"

-"Just in case I didn't see you I had to do something else anyway"

-"What does that have to do with Alice?"

-"Well I told her I found her 'lost' bag"-She emphasized on the lost part.That's when I noticed the bag she was holding.It was a small black bag big enough to fit two books,it had a rainbow-silver sequence,on the bottom pocket was an emoji sticking it's tongue out and a strap broken.(The image above.)Alice had told me it was special because it was given to her on Christmas and for her that day represents the day of giving people.Not like fancy people or waiting to receive something but giving people anything but mostly giving people who need it the most.That's the reason she always brought it with her even to school when she already had her school books in her regular school bag.

-"You stole it didn't you"

-"Of course I did.I need an excuse so she would want to come and talk to me"

-"Don't tell me it's about me"

-"It is about you.Actually it's about how to make you like me and something else"

You got to be kidding me.That won't even work.

I thought glaring at her.

-"Since she probably knows a lot about you since she was you first friend here"

-"Seriously are you out of your mind!"-I practically shouted.

-"If I am out of my mind it's for us.So we can be together and be happy"-I then changed my tone to a calmer one.

-"I don't like shattering people's dreams but I don't think that will ever happen"-Just then I heard the bell ring and a door opening then closing.