Problem

Alice's POV

BEEP.BEEP.BEEP.

I wake up at the sound of my alarm.I turn to my drawer that's next to my bed and grab my phone turning off the alarm.I get up from my bed and do my morning routine.Once that was done I put my school bag over my shoulders.Inside was my small bag but this time I'm definitely going to keep an eye on it.The flashback of my hand slapping across Penny's face made me frown.

Do I have to apologize?She technically deserved it since she insulted me though.Plus what right did she have?

Like Mother said there are so many boys in the world to be so determined to get one.Of course my mom is still loyal to my Father it's just that when she sees girls literally just doing about anything to get a single boy well she gives advice.I was technically the only one who talked to Penny before now because of her being crazy over David.I gave her advice to just be herself and see how it goes when she first told me she had a crush on David last school year but everyone knew since the second year of high school of course.I left my house closing the door behind me.

I was busy thinking of Penny's situation that I realized that I was in front of the school.I entered as a question started forming in my mind.

If she hates me then why would she want to know about David from me?

As I entered the classroom I mentally facepalmed.Of course,since I'm David's best friend she wants to know what I know about David.That explains the jealousy I also heard in her voice.She wants to be the closest to David.Why didn't I tell everyone else?

I was trying to ignore it.It's already enough that a person feels hatred towards you and also know that person feels jealously.I went to sit to my desk.The question I get very often is 'why do you like being on time for school?'Well the answer is simple.

Mother always likes to be on time for everything.After time passed I learned it was better to be on time than late.Of course that's just my opinion.Everyone has their own beliefs.Just then I hear footsteps coming towards me from behind.I turned around to see Penny.

-"You just got an enemy Alice"-She said threatenly.

-"Well then you could said say we're enemies instead of classmates"-I replied.Penny turned turned around and left towards her own desk.The teacher came in the classroom and immediately greeted everyone.

-"Good morning class"

-"Good morning Ms.Sánchez"-Ms.Sánchez went to her desk and started to take attendance.After she took attendence I took my history textbook out opening to the page we left at yesterday.

***

After school

-"Why did you accept to be her enemy?"

-"Well I can't let her think I can't defend myself.What did you want me to do?Let her insult me all she wants?"

-"Okay I get it.Anyway why didn't you tell mention her jealously?"

-"I was trying to ignore it.If you were me I'm pretty sure you would too"

-"Okay fine,but at least we have progress"

-"What do you mean?"

-"We know she hates you because she's jealous.Now all need to know is why she feels that way towards you?"

-"I already know why"

-"So tell me"-I turn away so he won't see my face.

-"She feels that way towards me because I'm the person closest to you and well she probably thinks I like you"

I don't want him to see that what Penny thinks is true.I can definitely hide feelings from everyone but with practice.The person who trained me was my mom.They trained me since I remember.The only thing the people with 'gifts' can't hide is the truth from one another.

I can't meet his eyes and say it isn't true.I mean I could but he would easily find out I'm lying.

-"Is it true?"

-"No"

-"Look at me and say it"-I turned around and met his bright blue eyes.

-"I have to go"-I turn around and started to walk away when I heard his voice.

-"So it's true Alice?"-I froze.With my back still facing him I answered.

-"Who knows"-With that said I left to the hotel my mom worked at.I need advice from her.I was halfway before I turned the corner when I heard someone talking.

-"We need to find someone who can do it"

-"I know but how are we supposed to find someone who can kill her?"

They sound like girls.

-"We'll need to find someone professional who can kill..."

I heard a bus arriving and footsteps leaving.By the time I turned the corner they were already gone.When the bus arrived it cut off who they wanted to kill.I'm guessing these two girls aren't exactly experts though since anyone could possibly hear them.Something is clear though a girl is in danger.

So the only possible way to help her is by warning her.Problem is I don't know who the people are and who they hate so I'm going to need a little bit of help knowing who it is and warn her ASAP.