Chapter 6 Karasuno Vs Nekoma (EDITED)

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

The tension in the gym was thick the whole situation was as if your new boyfriend was meeting your ex. I try to stay busy with my manager duties but that was hard with all the stares I was getting. No matter what I did I felt a pair of eyes on me.

"Hey y/n," Coach Nekomata greeted me as he walked over "How have you been"

"I've been good. I hope that you have been well" I greeted the coach that always been kind to me

"Hahaha of course I may be old on the outside but on the inside, I'm young and youthful" Coach Nekomata joked

I laugh because I have always liked Coach Nekomata. He was a great coach but also a sweet person.

"I actually came over to ask your coach if we could steal you away for the game. Since we don't have a manager at the moment it would be great to have the help," Nekomata said

"Umh that's fine if Coach Ukai is okay with it" I answered

I could already feel the glares coming from the Karasuno members who were in earshot. They were evening sending glares to the old Nekoma coach.

"Hey little Ukai" Nekomata shouted "Do you mind if I take y/n for a while"

"Yeah, sure old man. We can't have someone your age overworking themself" Ukai added the comeback at the end to get back at the old man

"But Coach-" a few of the Karasuno members started to whine

"SHUT UP'" Ukai shouted cutting off the team whines "Focus on the game"

I waved goodbye to my sister as I made my way over to Nekoma's sideline. The team greeted me with open arms.

"Our kitten has returned," Yamamoto said as tears ran down his face

"Yup y/n is back where she belongs," Kuroo said wrapping his arm around my shoulder

I could feel the Karasuno team's ice-cold stare on my back. I could only hope that Hinata could protect me from their fury. It's not like this was even my fault. It was the coach's idea to be with them.

The game started and no surprise Nekoma was thrown off by Hinata and Kageyama's quick attacks. Karasuno took an early lead causing Nekoma to call an early time-out.

I grabbed Nekoma's water bottles so I could hand them out to the players. I stood in between Kenma and Yaku while that Coach Nekomata talked about strategies.

I suddenly felt a hand grope my ass. I held in my whimper that was about to leave my lips. My back was towards the wall so neither team could see what was happening. The hand gave a hard squeeze before it made its way up the bottom of my shorts. It pushed itself under my panties so that the hand was now groping my bare ass.

I looked down so no one could see how red my face was. Why wasn't I asking for help? Even though I wanted to ask for help my mouth wouldn't allow me to speak.