Chapter 3 Practice Match (EDITED)

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

Today was the practice match against Aoba Johsai everyone was excited. I was helping Kiyoko gather the gear and put it on the bus. Hinata was near the bus I noticed that he was looking a little pale so I decided to go check on him.

"Hey, Hinata are you okay?" I asked as I gently pat his back

"Yeah I just didn't get much sleep last night" he confessed

Now that I was closer I could see how unwell he looked. His skin was pale but also there was a dark circle under his eyes. I knew how important it was to have a good night's sleep before a big match.

"Try to get some sleep on the bus" It was the only subjection I could offer

Hinata got on the bus hoping to get some sleep so I left him to continue my manager task. After everything was secure in the bus storage I decided to make my way onto the bus. However, as I was about to make my way onto the bus someone grabbed my wrist. I turn to see Kageyama holding onto me.

"Do you need something Kags?" I asked

"I want you to come set on the bus with me" the was a tint of red on his face as he spoke

He didn't let me answer as he dragged me onto the bus. He pulled me to the second to last seat on the bus the back of the bus. He gave me the window seat as he took the alley seat. Hinata and Tanaka were behind us in the last row. Suga and Daichi were in the seats in front of us.

After everyone was on the bus it started and we were on our way to Aoba Johsai. I could feel Kageyama's eyes staring holes into me. How could he not see that this would make anyone uncomfortable? I put my head against the window and pretended to be asleep. I had hoped this would stop him from staring at me but I could still feel his eyes on me.

"STOP THE BUS" Tanaka yelled

I jolted from my pretended sleep and turn looking over my seat to see what had happened. Hinata had thrown up on Tanaka's lap. My stomach turn at the sight of vomit but I wanted to make sure Hinata was okay.

"Hinata are you okay," I asked

"What about me" Tanaka whined

I was looking away from Tanaka so I wouldn't have to see Hinata's stomach contents on his lap. Luckily we arrived at Aoba Johsai and were all able to get off the bus so Tanaka could change. The team was giving Hinata a hard time for his incident. While the team did I went to go help Kiyoko with the equipment. I grabbed the first aid bag and the water bottles while she grabbed the rest of the equipment. After I had my stuff I follow behind Tanaka, Kageyama, Tsukishima, and Yams. We were walking around this large school looking for the gym. As we were about to round a building we heard someone talking.

"Yea Karasuno isn't nothing to be afraid of however they have a kid who looks like a delinquent with a shaved head," the male gossiped to his friend

Tanka stuck his head out from around the corner glaring at the two Aoba Johsai players.