Ending 5 Bokuto and Akaashi

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I stood at the top of the steps listening to footsteps quickly ascend the staircase. I dashed into my room shutting and locking the door behind me. My heart pound in my chest as I heard a bang at my door another loud bang followed and I realized someone was trying to bust down my door.

I went to my window throwing open the window. I looked down at the ground below my stomach turn at the height. I was on the second floor of my home so the drop wouldn't kill me but it would hurt. I hung halfway out the window getting ready to jump when a pair of hands pull me back into the room slamming me to the ground.

A scream was about to leave my lips when a hand was placed over it. My eyes landed at my attacker and brown eyes glared down at me. It was Daichi who had me pinned to the ground and Suga stood off to the side with a camera pointed at me.

"Where do you think you are going bitch" Daichi asked with a venomous tone

I couldn't answer since a gage was in my mouth. I started to swing my arms trying to hit Daichi away from me so I could run. My hits just bounced off him not even bothering him. Daichi picked me up tossing me over his shoulder I hit his back but resistance was futile. He tossed me onto my bed and he restrained my hands above my head. Suga seemed to move to get the perfect angle with his camera.

"You sure no one is going to interrupt us," Daichi asked Suga

"We'll be fine her mom work till 7 am and Kiyoko is off fucking Yachi right now" Suga answered

His words shocked me since I didn't know about Yachi and my sister. I try to stop them but tears started to slide down my face.

"Awwww are you sad that your sister is fucking the girl you like," Suga asked in a mocking voice

"Don't worry I got something to ease your pain" Daichi said as he grabbed at his crotch

Bail raised in my throat but I swallowed it back down. Daichi grabbed at my clothes ripping them from my body leaving me exposed to both males. I felt his hands glide across my body and I hated every moment of it. Both males started to undress and I closed my eyes. I kept them closed even when they asked me to open them I just focused on the darkness. I stayed in the darkness as they did what they wanted to me. It was as if I disconnected from my body.

My eyes didn't open until my hands were untied and both males have dressed again. I was still naked on my bed and my body was sore. I could fill both of their fluids on and in me which made me feel disgusting. I didn't scream anymore and I didn't fight I just lied there.

"See you soon y/n," Suga said placing a kiss on my head

"Don't try to hide we will find you" Daichi said

They both left leaving me balled up on my bed. I finally stood up the pain between my legs where unbearable. I went to the shower turning it to the highest settings. I stepped into the burning water but I couldn't feel everything was numb. I took my loofah and started scrubbing my body. No matter how hard or much I scrubbed the feeling of Suga and Daichi wouldn't get off me. Once I saw blood going down the drain from the wounds I made from scrubbing too hard I finally turned off the water.